Inspired Review Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inspired Review Interview Questions

Interviews at Inspired Review

2.0

Contract Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspired Review in December 2015.

Interview

It began by internet with the submission of the necessary forms before I reported to work. I don't have more to say on this matter. Interview process very efficient.

Interview Questions

Inspired Review Response

Jul 22, 2017 – Senior Director, Administration

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding our interviewing process. We are happy to hear that you felt it was efficient, that is our goal. We look forward to working with you.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspired Review (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

I took an online assessment test of document review skills. After I passed the test I had a 20-30 minute phone screen interview with a current Inspired Review contract attorney.

Interview Questions

• Review experience, abilty to successfully work remotely   1 Answer

Jul 22, 2017 – Senior Director, Administration

Thank you so much for 3 years of dedication to working with Inspired Review. We would not be where were are today without people like you!

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspired Review (Miami, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume on line and completed a telephone interview. There was no in-person interview, skills test, or background check. The interviewing and hiring process was very easy.

Interview Questions

• How much document review experience do you have?   1 Answer

Jul 22, 2017 – Senior Director, Administration

Thank you for your positive review of our hiring process. I am glad to hear it went smoothly and hope that things are going well for you in our South Florida review centers.

Remote Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspired Review (Remote, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

The interviewer had a list of questions based upon the needs of the work and what they expected. It took about 40 minutes. It went well enough. Being over the phone is easier than in person and it was not Skype or Facetime so in my pajamas at home with resources for information at my fingertips makes for a comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes for a good review experience?   1 Answer

Jul 22, 2017 – Senior Director, Administration

Thank you so much for the positive feedback regarding our interview process. I am happy to hear that it was a smooth and easy process for you. We look forward to working with you!

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amadeo, Province of Cavite (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inspired Review (Amadeo, Province of Cavite (Philippines)) in December 2017.

Interview

Sales associate are the driving force of sales in retail environments. Look for outgoing, enthusiastic and communicative individuals. Experience in sales or customer service is desirable but not required since on-the-job training works well on those with passion for sales. Education beyond a high school diploma isn’t typically required but it largely depends on the setting.