Instant Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Instant Technology

3.4

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Instant Technology (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

I thoroughly enjoyed the interview process. Following the phone screen, I had an opportunity to meet with the executive team whom were all very nice, helpful with all questions that I had and compared to other firms, they were a very down to earth and genuine group of people.

Interview Questions

• How important is office collaboration to you and provide me with an example?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Instant Technology did their due diligence in checking my references as well as didn't miss a detail when checking my previous salary information. Due to starting a new book of business and consultants, Instant was very fair in matching my previous salary.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Instant Technology.

Interview

Spoke with Recruiting Manager and Sr. Recruiter over the phone before meeting with them in person then had to come back to meet with the CEO. Questions were simple as I was an entry level candidate.

Interview Questions

• There were not many difficult questions mostly went over experience.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Instant Technology in June 2015.

Interview

Was contacted initially by the CEO through Linked-In about an opportunity, but never met with her during the interview process at all. Then had a phone interview with Internal Recruiting Manager, then met with the Division Director, and finally meet with President and an another member of the team.

Interview Questions

• What is your client portfolio.   1 Answer

QA Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Instant Technology in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process was straightforward and detail oriented. During interview all details of the future contract were discussed and agreement was reached. All questions were answered all aspects of the future job were clarified.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Instant Technology (Chicago, IL).

Interview

it is a phone screen to a multiple f2f in house with various people in the organization. there is a revolving door policy since I have been here and some of the people in management positions are not nice people or easy to work with. It's like the show Survivor, you have to form alliances to survive, or you will get voted off the island.

Negotiation

They met my base requirements

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Instant Technology (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I completed an initial phone screening and was brought in for a follow up face to face interview within the week. At the face to face I met with the In house Executive Recruiter, the Director of VMS Accounts and the Recruiting Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position and in recruiting?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Instant Technology.

Interview

I wish I could let you know. One of the recruiters reached out to me for a position with a company he was recruiting for. Initially quick turnaround in responses, until it came time for us having a phone interview. That is when it turned. I am currently employed and need to find a private location to take a phone screen. At the time of the scheduled (morning) screen.....Knowing and understanding that meetings and such can run late, I tend to give a grace period. 15 minutes passed before I sent a message to verify that the time was correct. Within minutes, a response came back to state there was an emergency meeting on his end and if we can reschedule. Although he seemed apologetic in his reply, why did his message not get sent before we were to have the phone screen? Phone screen was rescheduled to later that day in the early afternoon. Again no call occurred. This time, again from a private location, gave 10 minutes before sending a message to recruiter. No reply, no status.