IntePros Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at IntePros

2.7

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IntePros (Lexington, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was originally contacted by a member of their talent acquisition team, Beri, on Linkedin. From there we set up a call to discuss the position in greater detail. I was selected to move on to the next round of interviews and I interviewed with the CFO, VP of Recruitment, and the owner. Through the process, the talent acquisition manager kept me informed on the entire process and next steps. I never felt in the dark or questioned what the status of the position was. It was a great experience from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What are your relevant strengths that would help you be successful in this role?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IntePros.

Interview

Interviewers were welcoming and made me feel very comfortable. There were 5 total interviewers. At first I met with two individuals, one who was more recent to the company and one who had been with IntePros for several years. These two interviewers talked about their experiences and went over the basics. I then met with the last three interviewers separately who were leads and the director. Only 2 out of the 5 interviewers asked the main questions you would expect in an interview. Mainly the interviews consisted of casual conversation, getting to know each other, and going over the company and the duties I would fulfill. The whole process was about an hour and a half but it went by fast. Overall I had a great experience and enjoyed the interview with the company.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses? Why IntePros? Why do you want to be a Recruiter?   Answer Question

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IntePros (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Met with about 6 people. The entire interview was about 4 hours.I met with each person individually. They asked me many different questions about myself, the company, and why I wanted to work there. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to! They also were very informative about what I would be doing if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go into recruiting? What to you like about the company?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IntePros (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

No in person interview. Everything is done over the phone. The biggest thing is they call and call and want you to apply for many positions. However, they never call you back to indicate the result of you applying.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IntePros (Lexington, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with about 5 people. All straight forward questions and seemed to be mostly looking for a personality fit. Everyone was very friendly and answered all my questions about the position and the company

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IntePros.

Interview

The first round was a interview with the corporate recruiter who is awesome. She told me everything I needed to know about the company and gathered a lot of information on me. Then an in person interview with most of the leaders in that office.

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IntePros (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with 5 different people over a few hours. Nothing out of what would be expected. Your basic personality questions and details on why you would want the job. Again, nothing too challenging.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IntePros (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Not extremely lengthy process-Phone screen with their internal recruiter, went in for a 2.5 hour face to face interview with 5 members of the team about a week later, and then got an offer about a week after that.

talked about my background, internships I've had, what I want to do with my career, talked about my school, where I see myself going, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting Post Office, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IntePros (Plymouth Meeting Post Office, PA).

Interview

So I applied online and was reached out a week later. Spoke to the sweetest lady ever and then had another convo with the same lady to prepare for the next stage. In the next stage, which involves a convo with the VP (not sure if everyone else had to do this but I did)it lasted maybe 20 mins. He didn't seem interested so I knew I was out. But I believe the last stage you go into the office (Plymouth) and speak to the team. Honestly, they only hire if you go to this one specific school. If you look at their LinkedIn account you'll know what I'm talking about.

Interview Questions

• Just some personality questions. If you sound bubbly and upbeat you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IntePros in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the VP, then a 2 hour interview with 5 employees of different status at the company. Very conversational and they really just want to get to know your personality.