Integer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integer Interview Questions

Interviews at Integer

2.4

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Phone Interview with HR. After the resume review I was asked to give recommendations about their current website and social media presence. HR seemed in a hurry and when I asked questions about the culture and team struggled answering them and blew me off by saying she doesn't work at that location.

Interview Questions

Integer Response

Dec 10, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Analyst

We appreciate hearing from you! Should you ever be interested in another role at Integer, we hope we are able to give you a better feel for the team and culture. While each site, team, etc is often... More

Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integer (Salem, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. I applied online. I got a call and talked to a recruiter. An interview was set up. I got a tour around the replace to see what the work environment would be like. It is a very clean place.

Interview Questions

• Look at this schematic. What is the acceptable range of tolerance?   Answer Question

Aug 30, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for your response!

Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integer (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

The initial first round of questions went fast. The operations manager asked about 5 questions about my experience. Then after that I had a sit down with a Supervisor and then a manufacturing engineer. I got a tour of the facility and was told about the benefits and the 5yr vision of the place.

Interview Questions

• Tools are breaking, this has not been an issue with this program/part before. How would you trouble shoot the issue.   Answer Question

Dec 10, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us!

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer.

Interview

Pleasant interview experience - had 3 interviews (2 phone interviews, one on-site). Very friendly, easy going, and was pretty conversational, but still structured. Asked basic questions and some behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you overcame a difficult situation (difficult team member, conflict)   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integer in July 2015.

Interview

The asked what my current job duties included, then fed those back to me as a job description. It was a pack of lies to get me in the door.

Interview Questions

• What are your current job duties   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alden, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integer (Alden, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Was not informed of a lot of areas of the job itself. The manager seemed very uninterested by the attitude. And it was a temporary job . After 4 months they decided to let me go.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in an manufacturing company before?   1 Answer

Process Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integer in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through their career page. Received an email next day asking about my availability for a phone screen interview with a recruiter. Phone interview with the recruiter was very simple and straight forward questions, (why integers?, why this specific role?, weakness/strengths etc)
    The recruiter said she will write me back within few days to a week after she contact the hiring manager (regardless of the outcome). Never heard back and I followed up pass 1 week time. She mentioned the hiring manager has been out and will get back to me when she/he gets back. Received an email next morning stating I am not selected.

Interview Questions

Integer Response

Dec 10, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Analyst

Thank you for this response! Should the time be right for you, we definitely encourage you to keep an eye on our website for any future opportunities that may arise as we are posting new jobs... More

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer in August 2019.

Interview

I first had an HR Phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. Mainly job specific questions to make sure i was qualified. Then i had an all day onsite interview where i met with many people. Obviously each individual interview was different but most were straightforward. There was a written test that caught me off guard but my results were never discussed.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integer (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

several behavioral questions followed with quantitative test. The office is quite small and the interview goes together with the company's daily working. About 4 to 5 employees inside one and the only one office.

Interview Questions

Integer Response

Dec 10, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Analyst

Thank you for your time in reviewing your interview experience with us! As a company with a global footprint, we encourage you to keep an eye on our website for future interest as we post new... More