Integra LifeSciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integra LifeSciences Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.4

Global Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview

I talked to five different people in the company, and they seemed more to want to know who I was as a person and asked less about my technical skills. It was more on the informal side and we had a conversation more than a formal interview.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences (Plainsboro, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and Hiring VP then arranged for a 5 person 5 hour in-house interview. Very high level interview. Pretty generic questions. Thought it went well. Never received a follow-up. Email inquiries were ignored.

Interview Questions

• All questions were around general subject matter expertise.   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview

This was for the extremities group down in atx. I'd been interviewing with companies for a while at that point so the HR phone screen then another with the HM were a breeze.

They then very promptly scheduled for me to fly in and helped with that process as well.

On site interview lasted a bit more than half a day. Started with a facilities tour but there's not much to see. Manufacturing is not on site. You can take in the entire R&D lab with a glance without shifting your eyes. Office space seemed to be at a premium and I noticed shared cubicles *shudder*. I then went though a series of one on one interviews with members of the various departments- mfg, marketing, sustaining, corporate, and then the HM.
    One of the things that stood out was that I didn't get to meet any of the other PDEs.

I left feeling I made a strong impression with everyone except the HM. I couldn't quite gage his interests/concerns as well as I could with the others and let his line of questions prevent me from forming as cohesive of a presentation of my work as I would've liked. On my side, it wasn't a no brainer acceptance if there would be an offer.

Waited for three weeks with no contact till emailing HM just to get a generic "looking in a different direction" rejection.

Even with rejection, this would've been a positive experience if only they had let me know their decision in a timely fashion.

Interview Questions

• run me through project xyz and what your role was...   1 Answer

Interview

Applied through my school on October 20th, heard back a few days later asking to schedule a phone interview in the next week. The first phone screen was 10 minutes, going over my background and asking basic behavioral question. Felt pretty informal. Two weeks later I got an email requesting an on-site interview to be in another 2 weeks. There, I had 3 separate interviews with 4 interviewers who all were involved with the rotational program. They were more like conversations to see culture fit and I think what my ambitions were. Everyone was very friendly. Received an offer at the end of the week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little negotiation. I got the offer and that was it, but I was able to get the accept date pushed back a couple of days while I heard back from other companies. Good salary for an entry level position.

Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview

It started with a brief phone interview (like 15 minutes long) where they asked a few questions to confirm what was on my resume and then like one or two to get to know me. Then there was an opportunity for me to ask a few questions. Within about a week I was contacted again about an onsite interview.

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Interview

1 phone interview and face to face!! Phone interview basic. Explained position and was told the pay salary. Informed I would be contacted in 2 days to setup a face to face.

Interview Questions

• basic skills   Answer Question
    • Number of accounts you can handle in a daily basis!!! looking for someone who is motivated and wants to advance within the company   Answer Question

Product Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person interview with multiple site team members including hiring manager.

I never heard back after the in person interview but even if I had been offered the role I would not have accepted it. While interviewing with the hiring manager she asked me if I had any questions for her. I asked her my standard question of "can you tell me a little about yourself and how you came to be at this company?" I like to learn a little about the people I might be working with.

She proceeded to tell me about her past experience in a different industry and her multiple language skills she used there. Then she very casually stated, "I don't like Hispanics". I was pretty stunned that a hiring manager would say something so openly discriminatory especially considering the Hispanic surname on my resume.

This kind of told me all I needed to know about the culture at Integra that 1. someone like this gets to a hiring manager level and 2. that she feels it's totally acceptable to say something like this in an interview. GIANT red flag.

No....thanks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time a mistake was made and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Interview

There was a phone interview and in person on site interview with a senior engineer and the engineering manager. It wasn't anything really complicated. The people and culture there are really nice but the company won't promote within. It's not a hard company to get into, but definitely hard to advance.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company. See if your interests and classes/what you have done could benefit their company.   Answer Question

Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone call with HR. Spoke with her for approx 30 minutes regarding basic resume information. Was told I would definitely be moving to next round, received a rejection letter a few days later.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview

Was more of a conversation to see if there was a fit in the corporate culture. Questions pertained to job functions at previous employment. It was a truely comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your responsibilities at...   1 Answer

Offer was seriously below industry stardard and $10,000 less than I was told prior to interview. I would reconsider for the salary which I had initially accepted interview. I'm sad about lowball offer. It seems like a great group of people and a great place to work.