Integra LifeSciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integra LifeSciences Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2016

2.4

Interview

Applied through my school on October 20th, heard back a few days later asking to schedule a phone interview in the next week. The first phone screen was 10 minutes, going over my background and asking basic behavioral question. Felt pretty informal. Two weeks later I got an email requesting an on-site interview to be in another 2 weeks. There, I had 3 separate interviews with 4 interviewers who all were involved with the rotational program. They were more like conversations to see culture fit and I think what my ambitions were. Everyone was very friendly. Received an offer at the end of the week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little negotiation. I got the offer and that was it, but I was able to get the accept date pushed back a couple of days while I heard back from other companies. Good salary for an entry level position.

Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview

It started with a brief phone interview (like 15 minutes long) where they asked a few questions to confirm what was on my resume and then like one or two to get to know me. Then there was an opportunity for me to ask a few questions. Within about a week I was contacted again about an onsite interview.

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Interview

1 phone interview and face to face!! Phone interview basic. Explained position and was told the pay salary. Informed I would be contacted in 2 days to setup a face to face.

Interview Questions

• basic skills   Answer Question
    • Number of accounts you can handle in a daily basis!!! looking for someone who is motivated and wants to advance within the company   Answer Question

Product Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person interview with multiple site team members including hiring manager.

I never heard back after the in person interview but even if I had been offered the role I would not have accepted it. While interviewing with the hiring manager she asked me if I had any questions for her. I asked her my standard question of "can you tell me a little about yourself and how you came to be at this company?" I like to learn a little about the people I might be working with.

She proceeded to tell me about her past experience in a different industry and her multiple language skills she used there. Then she very casually stated, "I don't like Hispanics". I was pretty stunned that a hiring manager would say something so openly discriminatory especially considering the Hispanic surname on my resume.

This kind of told me all I needed to know about the culture at Integra that 1. someone like this gets to a hiring manager level and 2. that she feels it's totally acceptable to say something like this in an interview. GIANT red flag.

No....thanks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time a mistake was made and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Interview

There was a phone interview and in person on site interview with a senior engineer and the engineering manager. It wasn't anything really complicated. The people and culture there are really nice but the company won't promote within. It's not a hard company to get into, but definitely hard to advance.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company. See if your interests and classes/what you have done could benefit their company.   Answer Question

Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone call with HR. Spoke with her for approx 30 minutes regarding basic resume information. Was told I would definitely be moving to next round, received a rejection letter a few days later.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview

Was more of a conversation to see if there was a fit in the corporate culture. Questions pertained to job functions at previous employment. It was a truely comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your responsibilities at...   1 Answer

Offer was seriously below industry stardard and $10,000 less than I was told prior to interview. I would reconsider for the salary which I had initially accepted interview. I'm sad about lowball offer. It seems like a great group of people and a great place to work.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with several different people in a conference room. One was the hiring manager. Another was the HR person. A senior manager also participated. And a few team members. They all asked typical interview questions. It was a great opportunity to learn more about the company through they eyes of the different people I met with.

Interview Questions

• One thing asked was to go over my resume and sort of explain the progression of my career.   Answer Question

Quality Control Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview

It was a typical/basic interview that you'd expect for this lower level position. The questions most involved discussing my experience with document review, my background in science-related fields, my ability to keep information confidential, and my familiarity with Microsoft Office. I discussed the position responsibilities with the manager and supervisor, one at a time.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview

Quick and easy but I was hired before Integra bought our original company. Since then I am sure it is much more of a process and hassle as is everything with this company.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer