Integra LifeSciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences (Plainsboro, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Communications during the interview process were timely and addressed changes in schedule to my satisfaction. Seemed to be "fast moving" in making decisions once a face to face interview was held.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project where you faced challenges, how you addressed the challenges, and the outcomes.   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with several different people in a conference room. One was the hiring manager. Another was the HR person. A senior manager also participated. And a few team members. They all asked typical interview questions. It was a great opportunity to learn more about the company through they eyes of the different people I met with.

Interview Questions

• One thing asked was to go over my resume and sort of explain the progression of my career.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences (Plainsboro, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

Normal hiring process as with all companies, first a telephone screen and meet with the HR department face to face. Then meet with 2-4 members of the IT department.

Also walking through the hallways, I see a lot of unhappy employees.. doesn't seem that employees are happy working here.

Interview Questions

• How long have your worked in IT.   1 Answer
    • we have a gym, do you like to work out?   1 Answer

Way below market rates, this company is looking for someone that has a lot of experiences at a bargain basement rate. I bet they have a hard time looking for real good talent here since they will not cough up real compensation.

Biologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences in June 2018.

Interview

I was sent an email to schedule a phone interview after applying on the company website. The phone interview lasted roughly 20 minutes and then I was notified they would be moving in a different direction.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences (Plainsboro, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and pleasant. I had the initial phone call with a recruiter, then met the hiring manager a week later. I was then brought in a few weeks later to meet one on one with 6 other people. Everyone was friendly and asked good questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed to get consensus and did not. What did you do?   Answer Question

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me for initial phone screen. She said I was the ideal candidate the manager was looking for and was very confident that I would get a phone screen with the manager. I kept following up but never heard back from her, after 3 weeks i finally got a very generic email from her saying I didn't get the job. Very unprofessional,I'm glad I don't have to work for a company who clearly doesn't value people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences (Plainsboro, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was through a recruiter that I applied to. The process was fair, and professional, They were very accommodating with my schedule in coordinating an interview. The only negative was the interview schedule changed and I was not notified, a little awkward, beacuse they made me eat lunch alone mid day, other than that no problems.

Interview Questions

• No surprise questions during the interview process. Pretty typical behavior questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Lots of screening questions, testing your interest in the business and the company. Not all the interviewer were fully interested in the process.
    Group interview process with lots of inputs from different groups.

Interview Questions

• Behavior type of questions around how I would handle work issues.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences (Plainsboro, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and Hiring VP then arranged for a 5 person 5 hour in-house interview. Very high level interview. Pretty generic questions. Thought it went well. Never received a follow-up. Email inquiries were ignored.

Interview Questions

• All questions were around general subject matter expertise.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview

Quick and easy but I was hired before Integra bought our original company. Since then I am sure it is much more of a process and hassle as is everything with this company.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Integra LifeSciences (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Phone interview followed by an on site interview with Engineers, HR and Site Manager.
    They took a long time to get back to me about the position compared to other companies I have interviewed with. Pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Nothing too difficult or unexpected   Answer Question