Integrated Media Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrated Media Solutions Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integrated Media Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Media Solutions.

Interview

1. Phone interview with HR Manager
    2. Phone interview with Team Hiring Manager
    3. On site interview with Team Hiring Manager
    Got the offer within a week of final interview.

Overall a pretty straightforward, behavioral interview for an entry level role. Talks about what I learned at school and past jobs, what do I know about IMS, why this position, and what my goals are. If I had to give any advice, it's just to know yourself and what you want. Figure out an end game for the position and don't be afraid to dream big.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation but I do know someone that successfully did. All based upon what they need at that moment in time.

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Media Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with several people. The interview questions were hard but if you have the right experience shouldn't be a problem. There are some trick questions as well. The overall process is well organized and they ended it on a positive note.

Performance Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Media Solutions.

Interview

Had a phone interview with company recruiter, invited in for in person interview. Interviews with the recruiter and manager of department. Then separate interview with account executive. Interview was basic, going over my work experience and skills and education and how it fits with position. Invited back for a second round of interview, told to research marketing strategies for existing client and speak about it with director.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integrated Media Solutions (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

One interview with the director of HR, followed by an interview with a high-level associate within the department I was applying to.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, but an understanding of their business model and methodology is fully expected from the beginning--followed by department-specific questions.   Answer Question

Account Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Media Solutions in August 2010.

Interview

Was very quick and easy, everyone was very nice

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was very quick and easy, not a lot of room for negotiation from offer