Integrated Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrated Resources Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2017

2.5

Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integrated Resources.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and the recruiters very friendly and understanding. First, there was a phone interview followed by an onsite interview. The phone interview was more of an HR interview. The on site interview included questions about experience and expectations and benefits etc. Overall, a very good experience with the company.

Telefundraiser/Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Integrated Resources (Worcester, MA).

Interview

Had a roughlly 10 minute interveiw followed by an assessment of my ability to read a script pertaining to a political campaign. After the interveiw, I arranged to begin my week-long training prior to actually fundraising over the phone.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Resources (Edison, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

One three hour interview with senior managemet, one hour with each (vice president, Ceo and president). Had no idea I would be meeting the president and Ceo so it would have been nice to be prepared, but it worked out in the end. They were all very nice and accommodating, not intimidating at all.

Negotiation

Pretty painless, countered once and they responded by meeting in the middle

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Integrated Resources (Edison, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screen asking about general experience for about 20 minutes. Second round In person for 2 hours with 4 people (President, VP, CEO, and HR Manager). They each came in individually, reviewed your resume/experience, asked questions about what you have done and some personality based questions. 3rd round interview for 1/2 hour with direct supervisor. This was less formal, more of a meet and greet before the offer. At this point I could tell that the office was coming my way.

Interview Questions

• General questions about work experience, handling pressure, and what you know about the staffing industry. They focus on Life Sciences and IT staffing so if you have any background in that they will definitely what to hear about it.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrated Resources (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

the interview process started with a small conversation over the phone, at which point I was requested to come in to meet one-on-one. I was told to dress in my best power suit and be prepared to be tested. The sign in sheet consisted of a grammar aptitude test, which has to be copleted before speaking with anyone. Office consists of two females, who work closely to find the best fit for their clients.

Interview Questions

• Now that you have your degree, where do you think/what type of office do you think your expertise would be a good match.   1 Answer

Life Science Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Integrated Resources (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very good and the recruiters very friendly and understanding. First, there was a phone interview. The telephonic interview was more of an HR interview. Interview included questions about experience and expectations and benefits etc. Overall, a very good experience with the company.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Resources (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

phone interview, very basic queastions asked, no technical screeening, The HR is not at all promt when it comes to professionalism, people go on putting their responsibilities on one another, employee has to take follow up 2-3 times a day, they dont get back

Clinical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Resources (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process is easy and simple, they always focus on the communication and knowledge of the person in the area he or she going to be hired.It does not take too much time to get a decision. They are very particular with timing, candidate has not wait for along time for an interview.

IT/Clinical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integrated Resources (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Telephone interviews
    Be prepared with a list of core answer to ask interviewer and specific questions related to JD.

In-person interviews
    Be prepared for the interviews as you want to create a professional impression to the company.

PT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrated Resources in August 2010.

Interview

asking for availability. people sound to be friendly and nice. whatever i heard was perfect.

Interview Questions

• why you are not hired and you are almost using out your OPT   Answer Question