Integrity Express Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integrity Express Logistics

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integrity Express Logistics (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was quick. I was contacted by HR through Linkedin, had a phone conversation and then went in for a face to face interview. Once there, I went through half an hour of shadowing Dan were I was able to see what logistics is all about, then took a 30min test (it's mostly to see how well you are with numbers and problem solving), then a 30 min interview with a senior sales rep and finally a skype call with two managers. Everyone was very professional and easy going, great guys. It did not feel like a cut-throat type sales role, they are all very collaborarive and laid back. They overall experience was really great.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they want you to show them you can manage your time and resources. Proove that you have passion for sales and perseverence by sharing a past experience that shows it.   Answer Question

It was a great opportunity but I had other offers that were closer to what I have been doing in the past few years.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integrity Express Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Went in for a face to face interview after a phone interview and brief phone discussion on the position. There was a board of three interviewers, all upper management, which asked questions on my collegiate background and previous work positions. Extra curricular activities were also discussed.

Interview Questions

• What makes you best fit for this position?   1 Answer

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Integrity Express Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was simple; started with a phone interview and then progressed into an office visit. Phone questions were simple, and the in-person interview was much more intense. Started with a discussion with a sales associate, and then I met with 2 HR directors. The next person was a financial employee, and the last meeting was with the CEO and VP of sales.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrity Express Logistics (Tampa, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

It was very straight and to the point. I interviewed twice, with different people in my chain of command. Questions were based on my experience and what I wanted out of a career. For my particular interview, it was a lot of back and forth and very informal. There were not a lot of prepared questions and it wasn't coming from a talking head reading off a spreadsheet.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integrity Express Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Sat on sales floor to see how things operate, met with the owners/management and HR people then took a 30 minute aptitude test. I was told what was expected and asked what I thought I could accomplish.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Integrity Express Logistics.

Interview

Very simple, basic interview questions

Interview Questions

• When was a time in your work experience where you have to solve a problem?   Answer Question