Integrity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrity Interview Questions

Interviews at Integrity

1.8

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Integrity.

Interview

It was a casual, conversational interview. I only had one interview, and it lasted about an hour and a half. I spoke with the owner and lead UX designer at the time. The owner described the culture as "sink or swim"–I was right out of college, and I believe they were looking for someone more experienced. I didn't have any strong opinions. The main downside... I sent a follow up "thank you" and did not hear from them again.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. The would just ask basic questions on whether you are efficient in mircosoft, excel, and know how to work the fax machines. Once the inteview was over, they would give you a call in the upcoming week and let you know if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• what are your long term goals?   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Integrity (Joliet, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Got a phone interview. The interview took about 30 mins. The recruiter asked my past experience on the resume and several general interview question. Then I was moved to onsite 2 days later. It was extremely hot on that day! Onsite was a little bit shorter(20 mins), two interviewers, almost same questions. One thing I feel unexpected was that they asked a behavioral question twice at the onsite. I answered with my prepared story at first. But the second time they asked the same question. I was totally blank... I think this is the reason why I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with multitask?
      Have you done something above expectation?
      How's your Excel skill?   2 Answers

Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrity (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume on Indeed, got a call a few days later, and set up an interview for later that week. The interview was a very casual conversation with one person from upper management and one of the developers. They asked me about my educational background, my programming experience, and about my life outside of work/school. They stressed that more than my programming knowledge, they wanted to make sure that I was a cool person and a team player.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at what you do?   1 Answer

User Experience Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrity (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2013.

Interview

The whole process was pretty casual.

For my first interview, I met with a partner to discuss my portfolio over coffee. I explained my work, asked questions, and got a tour of the office.

My second interview was a meeting with the design team, that ended with a couple beers, and mingling around the office.

I had multiple job offers, but I wanted to work here. So I had to get a little pushy and call back. Eventually I got an offer over the phone, followed by an email.

Interview Questions

• I had to explain the user experience and workflow of every application I had built in my portfolio, without having it in front of me for reference.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. This was foolish of me.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in August 2017.

Interview

i knew him through a customer of mine from previous job we discuss about the job how am i going to get business and how you are going to do it.

Interview Questions

• if a customer shouts at you without a mistake what you will do   1 Answer