Integrity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbellsville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity (Campbellsville, KY) in December 2017.

Interview

I started by Filling out some papers, most were questions about physical things. They did a quick ten minutes interview. Then they done a drug test on site. And gave me a start date.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in DuPont, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity (DuPont, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was quick took a test pass back ground test drug test. Got job offer that day to start in a week.That was the interview for a job to start as soon as possible.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Integrity (Joliet, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Got a phone interview. The interview took about 30 mins. The recruiter asked my past experience on the resume and several general interview question. Then I was moved to onsite 2 days later. It was extremely hot on that day! Onsite was a little bit shorter(20 mins), two interviewers, almost same questions. One thing I feel unexpected was that they asked a behavioral question twice at the onsite. I answered with my prepared story at first. But the second time they asked the same question. I was totally blank... I think this is the reason why I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with multitask?
      Have you done something above expectation?
      How's your Excel skill?   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrity (Roanoke, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was good, they made me feel very comfortable, asked the regular interview questions, did not make me feel nervous or intemidated, I left feeling very confident in the whole process, felt like I could bring a lot you the table, and this is a company I could grow with.

Interview Questions

• why would do I want to work for them   1 Answer

User Experience Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrity (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2013.

Interview

The whole process was pretty casual.

For my first interview, I met with a partner to discuss my portfolio over coffee. I explained my work, asked questions, and got a tour of the office.

My second interview was a meeting with the design team, that ended with a couple beers, and mingling around the office.

I had multiple job offers, but I wanted to work here. So I had to get a little pushy and call back. Eventually I got an offer over the phone, followed by an email.

Interview Questions

• I had to explain the user experience and workflow of every application I had built in my portfolio, without having it in front of me for reference.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. This was foolish of me.

Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrity (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume on Indeed, got a call a few days later, and set up an interview for later that week. The interview was a very casual conversation with one person from upper management and one of the developers. They asked me about my educational background, my programming experience, and about my life outside of work/school. They stressed that more than my programming knowledge, they wanted to make sure that I was a cool person and a team player.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at what you do?   1 Answer

Temp Fulfillment Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisberry, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity (Lewisberry, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

I walk-in interviewed for a job at amazon fulfillment center during peak season (Late November 2017) and basically got hired the same day pending drug test/background. They had me fill out a ton of disagree-agree likert scale questions as well as what type of job/hours you'd be interested in. There were a few assessments to take just gauging responsibility, work ethic, punctuality, situational questions, (are you gonna steal our stuff?) etc. Apparently you can take them online in advance. I'd strongly recommend that because if there are a lot of people in line waiting you'll want to get through the process and out asap.
    Then after that you have to sit and watch an introductory video loop at least 3 times. They'll pull you aside to take a picture for the employee id, ask some simple questions about tax, disability, veteran status. Asked what shift I want out of the ones available and direct hire, temp, etc. No real interview. Drug test (oral) and background check. I was given the date for the next orientation. Then the next week after that you'll start.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in August 2017.

Interview

i knew him through a customer of mine from previous job we discuss about the job how am i going to get business and how you are going to do it.

Interview Questions

• if a customer shouts at you without a mistake what you will do   1 Answer