Integrity Marketing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integrity Marketing Group

Director of Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Marketing Group (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview with a recruiting firm, second phone interview with VP of HR. Asked to complete a case study to be presented in person in front of a panel. I prepared the required presentation and as I was walking into the interview, I got a standardized email that the role had been filled. I went in and asked the panel about the odd email and they (after looking like a deer in headlights) did state that the role was accepted that morning but that they were going to let me interview anyway since I had prepared. I declined as it would have been a waste of both my time and theirs.

Interview Questions

• Case study focused on improving Sales results through compensation, reporting and change management,   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Marketing Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was short and seamless. I was asked to have a 30 minute skype interview which turned into an hour interview. The conversation was great and the HR rep really just wanted to know more about myself and how my past experience relates to the internship.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Marketing Group (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was easy and straight forward. The manager made you want to work there and start a career. Everyone was very friendly at the office and welcoming to everyone that walked in. You did not feel like you were beneath anyone. I would definitely recommend at least sending in an application.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integrity Marketing Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process is divided in 3 steps divided in 2 days. The first with the Lead Developer(1), the second and the third with Front End(2) and Back End developers(3).

(1) - The interview has been very interesting and well done. The interviewer has explained the activity of the team and a quick introduction about how is to work for the company. The interview continued with a chat regarding past experiences.

(2) - The technical questions for the Front End part were sometimes very generic and also difficult to understand. The interviewer didn't look like have experiences with the interview process and also he didn't approach the discussion in a senior prospective. Some questions were about development tools, apparently fundamental for the developer they were looking for. It was request to bring a laptop to show some personal works. It hasn't been requested at the end.

(3) - Being a interview for a Front End position, the last part was about how to interact with frontend and backend. The interview went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• How do you debug a javascript app?   1 Answer
    • How do you sync different ajax request in Angular?   1 Answer
    • How do you commit with GIT?   1 Answer

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Marketing Group (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)) in February 2012.

Interview

Several phone interviews and a face to face interview prior to reciebing a job offer. Process was laid back and not much pressure. I believe that was due to the GM at the time.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about prior experience on how to gain membership and build the brand name. Some focus on the corporate strategy.   Answer Question