Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated Interview Questions

Interviews at Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated

2.5

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated in January 2018.

Interview

Interview with the hiring manager, set up 15-minute call to discuss the role and talk about my experience. Why I wanted to work for Intelerad, what do I do on a daily basis in my current role

Interview Questions

• If I had a work visa for Canada, which I do not so I was not eligible   1 Answer

Java Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated in April 2010.

Interview

Once you apply for the job, they start with a phone call to filter you by your language, I guess (Montreal is a city of immigrants, so the recruiters need to evaluate that factor as well).
    So, once that's defined, you pass through a phone interview with some guy from the team your applying for, and if success, they schedule a 1:1 interview or 3:1 interview as in my case.
    In this company there's very smart people, so the interview is really hard, so, before going there, read all that theory that is dusty in your library... :)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Explore the market using tools like this one... My negotiation was bad because myself, anyways, I had to correct it on my first review.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through the website. Their HR department contacted me by phone for an initial screening interview (45 minutes long). I had a second interview (1 hour long) with the hiring manager by phone. A third in-person interview (1 hour long) was scheduled with the hiring manager and the global sales director. A fourth in-person interview (2 hours long) was scheduled with the HR department head, the COO, and the hiring manager. After the fourth interview, I was emailed 3 days after the final interview by HR that they moved the role to Oceania and would not be pursuing my candidacy. While the interview process is always difficult, the way this company ended the process was highly unprofessional. I would never recommend anyone apply to them simply based on this experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you heard about the job and why you applied.   1 Answer

Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

Quick application process. Received an invitation for a phone screen with a recruiter. Took the time to walk me through the opportunity, gave me company information and background. Had 2 face to face interviews with future internal collaborators. Everyone was nice, approachable and took the time to answer all my questions. Made me feel welcome in the new office space.

Interview Questions

• What is your background and transferrable skills to bring to this role   Answer Question
    • Technical questions, questions on management style, type of reporting and KPIs used.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions on the role or Intelerad?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was very nice. Met in the job fair. Met with hr first then Technical interview. Was pretty simple and they were very friendly. With one writing assessment. Had one in St.Laurent and the next interview at downtown office.

Interview Questions

• Explaining my resume and previous job
      Some SQL questions and customer oriented questions   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

The whole process was great and the people were very professional. The first portion was a phone screening and the last one was a technical interview on site with real life examples/questions.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

I've been recommended by a friend. Got my HR interview call in a couple days. The process was very fast and just great. Very up to the point interview where I had to solve some problems and write some code in Java. Been asked about my previous jobs and how I solved certain problems. Overall friendly interviewers and not focusing on small things that might go wrong during interview. If you know your stuff you should not worry.

Interview Questions

• All questions were testing my knowledge to same depth, there was nothing shocking for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because market was bad I desperately needed a job. Salary was ok/basic.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. I got the first contact from HR staff after 3 weeks. then first we had short introduction interview, later another interview with both HR and technical team leader. And finally another technical interview with Technical leader.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

The whole process went well. I had a phone interview and then a meeting with the team lead. The interviewers were kind and put me at ease. We discussed my past employment and what I was looking for in a manager.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated.

Interview

HR interview screen, then progressive meetings with key senior roles. Generally straightforward interviews and common questions. Nothing surprising or tricky during the process. Final interview was with direct supervisor and was also generally straightforward. The entire process took about 3 months. The process seemed to uncover little about the company.

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible.