Intematix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intematix

Led Phosphor R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intematix (Fremont, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a onsite interview. First person had not read my resume at all previous to the interview and read it while we sat in silence for 10 minutes. It was entirely clear that this was a interview for a research role in which you would grind out your day to day existence. They did not want anyone to "spend too much time on failure". They were mainly interested if you had experience in the EXACT down to materials and processing they wanted you to be doing. If you have experience doing the LED phosphors you may be in luck. Also do not be surprised to see random brightly colored powder vials just littering everyone's cubicles and offices. It's very scary from a safety point of view.

Interview Questions

• They basically looked over my resume during the interview and quizzed me on it.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intematix (Fremont, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

A bit strange and the interview process was a bit confusing. HR was having high turnover and no one knew what was going on with my date/times. I met with 5 different individuals and was there for over 5hrs. HR told me they were sending me an offer letter and after three days nothing. I followed up and the HR Mgr said the CEO decided not to send the letter and wanted me to come and interview with him and then go through another round of interviews. In the end I decided not to take the job as the entire process was very unorganized.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions: how I handle conflict, do I empower my employees and etc   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intematix (Fremont, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied for this job via Craigslist. Had a phone interview and came in for an on-site. Was schedule to speak to the hiring manager and HR. Spoke to the hiring manager for about 35 minutes and HR was not available. This was the first company I applied to where I only talked to one person and was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was out of a job for 5 months so I was happy with the initial offer.