Interface People Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interface People

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interface People (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was with the development team. Nice, smart, and cohesive. I took a VB test. Visual Basic is no longer my expertise as c# was the main language at my former employer. I passed the test.

Second interview, I assumed incorrectly, because I passed the test, would be the standard "what are your weaknesses" blah blah. I researched the company. I was ready. When I sat down at the conference table, I was told there would no technical questions. He was wrong.

I don't know how the interview went sideways so fast. All they asked were technical questions. Questions about coding a specific line of code. Interview anxiety + not preparing = a frozen brain. I knew the answers they weren't coming to me.

Prepare technically for all interviews.

Interview Questions

• When creating a sql temp table, what is used to define as temp table.   2 Answers

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interface People (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I was called on the phone with basic HR questions like what my previous jobs were like, why I left them, and my salary expectation. I answered with a bit above what I made at my previous job and the lady said it was a bit high for what they were going to be paying.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interface People.

Interview

Wasn't much of a process. Real easy questions via a phone interview followed by a actual face to face interview. Overall basic questions anyone with 6+ months of experience can answer. The face to face interview was with the people you would expect. Future boss, future team, the owners will pop in to say hi.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Interface People (Lewisville, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Easy over the phone two rounds of interviews conducted by your future manager and your future team. You can easily pass this interview process by just memorizing the famous .Net interview questions.