Interim HR Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Interim HR Consulting

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interim HR Consulting

Found 6 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Interim HR Consulting (Chicago, IL) in May 2020

Interview

Phone and onsite with recruiter and company president. after I did onsite interview with their client almost 6 weeks ago they have not responded back to me about the status of my application. very unprofessional!

Interview Questions
  • how soon can i start and am willing to relocate to the job in NJ
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Interim HR Consulting (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2019

Interview

I was contacted by a female recruiter via LinkedIn for a job opportunity. She conducted a phone screen with me and informed me that a mysterious colleague of hers will be following up with me. I asked her to send me an email, which she did. I have now sent the recruiter not one, but two follow up emails, asking if I am still in consideration for the position. Absolutely no response whatsoever. I'm assuming that my emails are being ignored purposely because the recruiters found more qualified candidates for the position. At least have the courtesy of replying to my emails to let me know that they've decided to go in a different direction. Please do not waste your time with this unprofessional organization. They need to hire more experienced and less rude recruiters, who are NOT in the habit of completely ignoring multiple follow up emails from candidates AFTER phone screens . This is frustrating, especially considering the recruiter reached out to me first, via LinkedIn. Save yourself the disappointment of getting your hopes up about a job opportunity and then being completely ignored!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Interim HR Consulting (United States)

Interview

I was contacted by their HR department and they had to leave a message. (I was at work, not able to answer personal calls.) I contacted them less than an hour later and they said they would call me within the hour. They did not. I called again the next day. This time, I got voicemail and it said (again) that someone would call me within the hour. It’s been over a week and I’ve yet to hear anything back. Not sure how you can fill a position if you don’t even bother to return calls in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
    Interim HR Consulting
    Anonymous Employee in United States
    Application

I interviewed at Interim HR Consulting (United States)

Interview

Had prep call with Interim then a long phone interview with the potential client company. It went well & I started my assignment the very next day. The person from Interim HR Consulting that prepped me wanted to really make sure that I understood what the client company did and what would be expected of me if I landed the contract job. They also wanted to make sure that I was confident and well-prepared so I could present my best self during the interview. I felt really cared about & appreciated that Interim HR Consulting took that time & concern for me.

Interview Questions
    • Needed to provide thorough explanation of my full-cycle recruiting experience & details on how I use social media to source candidates
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interim HR Consulting (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2016

Interview

I was given a phone interview with Interim HR where they asked me about my experience and went thru the sections of my resume. Then, they probed with deeper questions where they got me talking about my process in handling open positions, my time to fill stats & more. After that, I had a phone interview with the client the very next day then literally was invited in for an in-person meeting with the client for the next day. The process moved quickly and went smoothly for me.

Interview Questions
    • What steps do I take to post job openings
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interim HR Consulting (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2016

Interview

Got a call in response to sending in a resume. My counselor didn't know anything about the client, and I mean ANYTHING. No knowledge regarding job description, main duties of the position....or the address !! Not exaggerating to say that she was clueless about anything beyond client name. A quick look at the client website while we were on the phone resulted in ME telling her about the job, based on the posted description. I could go on, but I am sure you get the overall idea. Every job is new once, and I understand how dealing with grown ups can be intimidating, but please learn your job or turn it over to an adult. Worst. Experience. Ever

Interview Questions
    • Asked several questions that were answered on the resume.....she later admitted that she had not read the resume or job description before call.