Interim HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

1.8

Field RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Just asked when I could come to work. No real questions or anything other than discussion about how short of nurses they were. The tests were the only real examination of what I knew or what my experinece may have been,

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

Very chill, easy going and enjoyable. Well done. This is a Company that not only cares for its Employees, but also is extremely protective of its Clients, as well as empathetic.

Interview Questions

• What would your Former Employer say about you if we called them right now?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodsfield, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Woodsfield, OH).

Interview

Urine testing, face to face questions, skills testing, background check, met with current staff, copies taking of certifications, review nursing notes, admission packets, recerts and med sheets. reviewed office supplies

Personal Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pocahontas, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Pocahontas, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Tense at first but I then relaxed the interviewer was straightforward and direct. I answered questions to the best of my ability. I had to take training classes and get a TB test, then I was hired the following day after classes ended.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Assistant Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Roseville, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on Linkedin and then spoke on the phone with her about the role. The next day I spoke with their HR Director and then met with her and the COO the week after. It was a very warm and personal process and everyone I spoke with the very helpful and friendly. Their questions were straight forward and they gave me plenty of time for me to ask questions as well. Interim is a great company and cares about their people.

Interview Questions

• What are three characteristics that you think are important for and HR office to have?   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Fairfax, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Short and sweet! She called me and talked with me on the phone about the company and my interest in it. She is trying to grow her business in her area. Went in for 1:1 interview. We had great conversation and she was so nice. Asked questions about each other.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She asked me what my requirements was for pay.

Hha Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare.

Interview

quick, easy, no drug test....not that i needed one, but still really? You are sending people into pediatric and geriatric settings...these people don't know you, nor do you know them, probably something you should test for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a hha?   1 Answer

Home Health Care Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Corpus Christi, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Was called over the phone to come in. Went through a short face to face interview. Later the same day was called - hired over phone - and then told to report to orientation the following day.

Interview Questions

• Do I have a drug problem or past history of being in trouble with the police?   1 Answer

Staffing, Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Denver, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

I spoke to the manager of the department and she told me about the company and what was expected of me. We talked about where I'd be working and what territory I'd have.

Interview Questions

• She didn't ask any she told me about the company and said that I'm in the running.   Answer Question

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Lima, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got called into the office to take a home health aide test. The HR lady and nurse went over my testing and gave me a call for my interview. The nurse went over the testing with me during orientation and helped me with the questions I got wrong. You also have to bring in a friend to demonstrate skills on so they know what you are doing when you're out in the field.