Interim HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interim HealthCare Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

1.9

Personal Care Aide Interview

Interview

Test required, professional greeting, prompt interview. Both the scheduling coordinator and clinical nurse supervisor were present and asked questions. They said I met all the requirements and I heard back about a week later with a Jon offer.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Marietta, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Friendly and comfortable environment. Some flexibility in scheduling. Orientation completed within a couple days of interview. Nice employee incentives offered. Readily available to answer any questions. Everyone in the office welcoming and friendly.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Greeley, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

i was ask questions about why i want to do home health care, i am employed at another home health care service in ft. Collins Home instead senior care.

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Walnut Creek, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was longer than I anticipated because I had to get a physical and TB test and take online exams prior to orientation. Although the process took a few weeks the orientation was self paced and the staff was very warm and friendly.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Encinitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Encinitas, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Supervisor was very friendly with good knowledge of the company and of the available cases. She makes you feel comfortable during interview. Cares about her clients. Skills test given. Supervisor reviewed answered and explained why the wrong answers were incorrect and how to fix them. Also reviewed skills I did not use in a while. Drug and Background check paid by company.

Interview Questions

• What times was I available to work and how far would I be willing to drive?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

After my online application through Indeed, I was contacted within 3 days for an interview. 0 interview questions were asked. A few questions were asked about my previous experience. I was offered the job on the spot, immediately wanted me to do a background check and drug screen, and sign my offer ($31/hour). The interview seemed too rushed & I had the job before I walked into the place.. this made me uncomfortable as far as having the support and tools to do my job properly. I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• When is your soonest availability?
      Would you rather do staffing or home care?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Had to fill out paper application in office even though I had already filled out online application. The interview was very casual and I did not feel pressured at all. Overall good interview.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Greenville, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at local office on Pelham Road. They were extremely welcoming and friendly. The process went quickly after my TB test and my background check, employment verification and orientation. Everyone was so friendly!

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and interests   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare in May 2017.

Interview

was interviewed by two people first meet with one then she left and they sent in another manager to meet with who then proceeded to complete the interview with asking question about my prior experience.

Interview Questions

• Why I was no longer working at previous job   1 Answer

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Overland, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

It was short, asked me questions from a paper, had to do a quiz, didn't get all answers correct and had to come another day for testing and finally got it right

Interview Questions

• If I had a cna or experience   1 Answer