International Speedway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at International Speedway

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Speedway (Daytona Beach, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by Dan Parsons Admissions Mgr. Only 1 interview. Very laid back and easy interview but he asked some good questions that if you are not prepared you may not do well.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at International Speedway (Daytona Beach, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

they only hire through a temp agency, and you're told you will have a great pay and opportunity, but it is not there. you get a call from the temp agency, and you go to training that last for about 2 weeks, you learn a lot about NASCAR. even if you're not a fan, you will gain some interest in NASCAR.

Field Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at International Speedway (Daytona Beach, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Got an email for ISC about the job after applying online
    Set interview of the job on Saturday
    The interview process was good but timefrance is 10am - 2pm
    I was met by a friendly staff and the interview was very straight forward process

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Speedway (Daytona Beach, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

From my initial communication with the HR dept to the outcome of the face to face interview was 2 weeks. The initial part of the process was online, sending my resume and cover letter. Approx 1 wk later I received a phone call from HR explaining details of the job. An interview was set up for the following week which consisted of interviewing with 5 (yes 5) of the "team" :

9:00 – 9:30 – Project Director

9:30 – 10:00 – Executive VP

10:00 – 10:30 – VP, Architecture & Design

10:30 – 11:00 – Senior Director, Construction

11:00 – 11:30 – Project Control Manager

After this interview it took 10 days to get an answer.

Interview Questions

• It seemed that they did most of the talking. Maybe it was because they weren't interested but I got the feeling they just wanted someone who fit in with their team.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at International Speedway (Daytona Beach, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Did not take long. The interviewer was nice. Daytona is a good place. Dress nicely and be prepared to answer questions. Understand that you are not working for NASCAR this is it's own company

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Better offers