International Turnkey Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Turnkey Systems Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2017

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Turnkey Systems (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2017.

Interview

first, aptitude Test, English test, SQL computerized, Problem Solving computerized.
    secondly, Technical Interview ( previous experience, intensive SQL and Problem-Solving interview which discuss the answers submitted to the computerized test ).
    finally, HR Interview.

Java Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International Turnkey Systems (Cairo (Egypt)) in March 2016.

Interview

Normal IQ and English tests .
    Technical Exam focused on OOP. some MCQ and problem solving question.
    one to one technical interview with the team leader to discuss my technicality background.
    then, one to one HR interview at the same day
    they called me after one week to the final one to one interview with the manager, he was very friendly with a smiley face.

Interview Questions

• what happens when we put duplicate key in the Map ?   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International Turnkey Systems.

Interview

technical written exam, IQ exam then Oral technical interview
    I had been asked about java basics , object orient programming , polymorphic , inheritance difference between abstract class and interface ,difference between overriding and overloading discusses the different ways programming and technical tests can be
    applied,

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at International Turnkey Systems (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2014.

Interview

Technical Manager asked me for my experience and what I can do for Enterprise applications and if I have experience for Customer requirements gathering, and presentation and documenting the requirements and design the business process daigram.

Interview Questions

• do you have experience in Business analyst and explain ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International Turnkey Systems (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

Iq test and technical test

Interview Questions

• for java developer ,you should study java SE ,XMl,web services,EJB ,java EE   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Turnkey Systems (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in December 2013.

Interview

4 interviews and an exam
    first the sales manager interview, then the exam onliine
    then the director enterview, and another manager interview
    the exam was an IQ and skills test
    the process took more than two months .. and lots of competitors were applying for the same job

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at International Turnkey Systems (Cairo (Egypt)) in December 2013.

Interview

I received a phone call to arrange a date for a technical Interview (Written & Oral), and on the same day after the technical interview i did a HR interview. I received another call to arrange foe a managerial interview. After that i received another call to give me the an official offer

Interview Questions

• They asked about the technologies am working with, about some design patterns   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuwait City (Kuwait)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at International Turnkey Systems (Kuwait City (Kuwait)) in February 2013.

Interview

1- Submit Application
    2- Attend (One) online interviews for IQ
    3- Attend (One) online interviews for (public information, English language, mathematics without calculator)
    3- Attend personal interview with the HR agent
    4- Attend Interview with the concerned Line of Business

Functional Consiltant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manama (Bahrain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International Turnkey Systems (Manama (Bahrain)).

Interview

Great structured Interview Process. People are very nice in communications and responses right from HR till the manager.

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manama (Bahrain)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Turnkey Systems (Manama (Bahrain)).

Interview

Interview was simple where have you worked for before your qualifications total number of experience, your skill set and when can you join