Interplastic Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interplastic Corporation

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lolita, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interplastic Corporation (Lolita, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Asked Of My Prior Experience and asked what my requirements and wished wages and asked if I was available to start same day and would I be whiling to do OSHA training and forklift training course

Interview Questions

• Have you ever operated a forklift?   1 Answer

R&D Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Interplastic Corporation in February 2009.

Interview

H.R. department manager was inept & concetied. If you are stuck in this field, do yourself a favor and try to get a job with a competitor. All of them offer a better work environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotions, offer was given and it was final.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interplastic Corporation.

Interview

First phone interview with HR. Second with manager. They flew me in for an interview. Multiple interviewers, no significantly difficult questions. They want relationship builders and are looking for personality traits that will fit the profile. Technical knowledge is also a benefit. Hired within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated a 3rd week of vacation.