Intertape Polymer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intertape Polymer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intertape Polymer (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

The original intake interview was 5 questions by a recruiter which I found strange. The other interviews where video, which was normal. Process was easy until IQ and personality test.

Interview Questions
  • The IQ test was hard
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Intertape Polymer (Springfield, OH) in Apr 2019

Interview

There were three phone interviews, an onsite interview and personality/cognitive tests. After all that they never returned my emails or calls when I followed up with them about the next stage. Not a company I would want to work for if they couldn't even send me an email that I was no longer being considered.

Interview Questions
  • Describe some of your previous experiences in dealing with startups?

Intertape Polymer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intertape Polymer in May 2016

Interview

First interview was a phone call. Typical screening questions asking about experience/schooling. Second one was a group skype interview. Pretty laid back, just want to get to know you better.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intertape Polymer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Intertape Polymer in Jan 2016

Interview

I had multiple short & long phone interviews followed by a 2 day 7 person individual interviews, 1 group interview, they had me give a presentation, and I was given a math test as well as behavioral test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intertape Polymer

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intertape Polymer

Interview

If you're related to someone you are basically hired, they just tell you when to start

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Truro, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intertape Polymer (Truro, NS) in Aug 2011

Interview

Had a discussion of my credentials and previous experience with hiring manager face-to-face. I had to answer questions in regards to work ethics, data structuring and communication skills. I had a discussions with HR manager and hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Truro, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intertape Polymer (Truro, NS) in Jul 2010

Interview

Submitted my resume and cover letter online, went for personal interview, went through phone interview and received an offer

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to the company?
  • Is Moscow, Russia on the same latitude as Truro, NS?
RSS Feed</>Embed