Invotex Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Invotex Group Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Invotex Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Invotex Group (Washington, DC).

Interview

Interviewed with Invotex in Fall 2013. Process took about 4 weeks to hear back. First interview was basic behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you worked with a group, what are your quantitative skills, etc.?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invotex Group (Washington, DC) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was casual and very behavioral / fit based. I did not receive any technical questions, more just the typical "walk me through your resume" and "why would you be a good fit" type stuff. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and I felt really good about the whole thing. They never communicated with me after the interview.

Intern Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invotex Group (Baltimore, MD) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied via my university's career website and was given an interview on my campus. I was called about a week or two later to interview at the main office in Baltimore. There were 5 interviews in total that day and the first was over lunch.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through how you would value a business.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invotex Group in September 2011.

Interview

30 minute on campus interview with a current consultant. Asked standard behavioral and resume questions.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Invotex Group in December 2009.

Interview

It was a quick phone interview and my answers were not up to par