Ira Green Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ira Green

Sort:

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ira Green (Providence, RI) in November 2008.

Interview

First I was contacted by the manager of the IT department. She asked if I could come down for an interview. I accepted, and came down for the interview 2 days later. After a week, I was asked in for a second interview, where I sat with the Accounting manager and the IT manager to go over more in depth about the position and the company. About a day or so later, I was asked in once again to meet with the Customer Service manager, and was asked a few questions regarding how I handle working in certain environments. Everyone was laid back and the interview process wasn't tense or nerve racking at all.

I was taken through a tour of the building, and it was unlike anywhere I had worked prior. I liked the laid back environment and the chance to really grow into a position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary. I started out with a base which was a little more then the minimum I had asked for. But, with that we would revisit my salary within 6 months to see how much I had grew within the position. Money is not everything, I would negotiate training, education and benefits over money any day.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ira Green (Providence, RI).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted to come in for a face-to-face interview. The interview process felt like an assembly line. I was hustled in to a conference room to fill out an application while another person being interviewed was hustled out. I spoke with two women who were very nice. They both kept saying "you seem so calm, you seem so laid back." Then I realized why. I had to speak to a "manager". He seemed a little off putting when he spoke. Like he was trying to make me feel intellectually inferior. I thought maybe it was a test to see how I would handle difficult situations w/people, but the more he spoke, the more I wasn't so sure it was a test. I really didn't appreciate his comments about unemployed people collecting benefits. How they only come in to fill out applications so they can check off a box when it comes time to collect their check. I'm glad I didn't hear back from them. Based on one of the employee reviews, I'm guessing he's the person that makes people fearful w/the unpredictable moods.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to help others when necessary?   1 Answer