Isdaner & Co. Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Isdaner & Co.

Positive100%
Other50%
In Person50%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Isdaner & Co.

Isdaner & Co.

Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Isdaner & Co. (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in Dec 2017

Interview

My initial meeting was with two partners whom were warm and welcoming. They were interested in my background and skill sets particularly because I was coming from a national CPA firm. As Isdaner is more of a traditional CPA firm they wanted to be sure by national firm experience was applicable to their client base. The 2nd meeting included Scott Isdaner, Managing Partner and Leena Ritchie, Tax Partner and focused on my tax experience.

Interview Questions
  • How familiar are you with our firm, Isdaner & Company, LLC?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Isdaner & Co.

Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Isdaner & Co. (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in Jan 2008

Interview

Interviewed with a panel of people that were very helpful in describing the responsibilities and mission of the firm. One interview and I was sold on Isdaner & Company. They were very warm and welcoming and gave me a tour of the office and introduced me to many people. I was very impressed with how long many of the employees had been with the firm - many had been with the firm for a very long time so I felt like Isdaner & Company was a stable place at which to work and one in which people were happy working there and wanted to stay.

Interview Questions
  • What type of position are you looking for?
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on

Accounting

123.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/accounting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Isdaner & Co.~247993
Join the conversation on