Italtel S.p.A. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Italtel S.p.A. Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Italtel S.p.A.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Italtel S.p.A. (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in January 2016.

Interview

Two interviews, with medium managers and the last with the country manager. Questions about experience, how you did it in the past?, commercial experience, contacts, what did you study, skills, etc.

Interview Questions

• experience, skils, business cases and personal interests   Answer Question

Negotiation

I set my expectations, and they accept. Finally the offered me a good contracts. Very serious about negotiations.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Italtel S.p.A. (Milan (Italy)) in February 2012.

Interview

assessment center where was tested my knowledge of english and after i had a interview with an head of sales department. i was told that i made an impression on him and after one week i was called on the phone.

Interview Questions

• your greatest achiemevent in your past projects   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Italtel S.p.A. (Milan (Italy)) in April 2009.

Interview

Details of previous experience, technology and product used problems encountered, network design from the core network to the edge routers.