J.M. Huber Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.M. Huber Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.4

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at J.M. Huber in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with three engineers on site: hiring manager, production manager, and Sr. Engineer. Good folks I met with. Basically questions about me and my experience. I was able to ask about the site history, process, why the role exist, challenges, and details about the role.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at J.M. Huber (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, technical phone interview, onsite interview. It took three weeks from the time I applied to the time anyone would even discuss the role with me even though they were only wanting local candidates (in a very limited candidate pool). From online app to phone screen to technical interview it was 1 month total. It took another month to schedule an onsite. The onsite was with the three people I had already talked with and they seemed concerned that I might not be a serious about their issues, except I ended up pointing out more issues that threw light on the lip service they were giving. At the end of a tiring day, it was a relief to get hit with a dead fish end of the interview process and I was made to realize that I was there to fill a number on a corporate check box. Other integrity issues local to the facility have arisen and in the end, it's a good thing to not be there.

This is the second interview cycle that I have been through with a Huber company (two different business units), and both times I have been made to feel as though I was just a formality before they offered someone else. Very slow and plodding (many will say "deliberate", but that word is misleading).

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.M. Huber (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Great Process!

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.M. Huber (Tulsa, OK) in July 2010.

Interview

No comment, not bad interview process but not great either in my opinion

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J.M. Huber (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Advertisements

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.M. Huber (Cumming, GA) in December 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of an hour discussion with the hiring manager. He was very specific in the requirements of the job to which I was more than qualified. He was not a friendly person and remained in his chair with his arms folded during the entire interview. The Human Resource interview was not much better. They reviewed my qualifications, experience and wanted to know my availability for the position if it were offered.

Interview Questions

• How old was my son and how did I make it through his teenage years?   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jhagadia (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.M. Huber (Jhagadia (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Telephonic, Technical round at company Site, Final round at company site, At least 2-3 days to complete overall procedure. After final selection Medical test will be held at Mumbai. Over all travel compensation would be given .