J&K Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J&K Bank Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at J&K Bank

Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J&K Bank (Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process took a long day where 40 people were waiting for there turn. I got called for interview near about 4 pm in the evening after that i met with the HR head outside the interview room and after a good discussion with him about banking i was called into the room where three GM's were seated they took my interview for around more then half hour and now i will hope for the best outcome in future.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, banking terms, marketing related questions   Answer Question

Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at J&K Bank (Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was not a Short and Swift procedure for selection was done, IBPS conducted the examination and recruitment process was a bit tiring and long but acceptable and finally come a long awaited joy of getting selected and getting a posted at a place near you is just awesome.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I was not able to negotiate but the salary is acceptable

Executive Manager Interview

Interview

simple interview testing basic knowledge of banking in India as well as practical questions of branch working and also hypothetical situations wherein the use of intellect by me to solve the problems and targets attaining strategy was tested by the interview board.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J&K Bank (Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)).

Interview

A comittee decided by the Management will interview almost 215 odd officers in four trenches i.e. two in Srinagar, One in Jammu and one in Delhi - for outside state officers. The same committee will interview all the officers in different zones and after culmination of the interview procedure the result of the sucessful candidates will be announced depending upon individual's scoring in the interview.......

Interview Questions

• What will you do for the bank once elevated to the next cadre post?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good and chalanging....

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J&K Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

the interview was very brief as i so happened that the person in the panel was my ex- boss with my previous company. however the call in was a wonderful experience as they gave us directions to the new office in detail.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last company?   1 Answer

good