JB&R Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at JB&R

Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairlawn, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JB&R (Fairlawn, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was long. I had three interviews, but its a law firm so its to be expected. The first one was over the phone. It lasted about 15 minutes. The second one was with a different person at the main office. That one lasted about a half hour. It was very business like. I felt like she tried to intimidate me, by letting me know she was interviewing other people and she was going to put us all against each other.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JB&R.

Interview

They used to only accept referrals from current co-workers. Once they reviewed your resume, HR would call for a phone interview. If you passed that part, at the time we had to drive to Cleveland for the typing test and the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing - anyone off the street is qualified for this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Processing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JB&R (Cleveland, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview went well. Very positive & exciting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JB&R.

Interview

Phone interview, 1-on-1 interview with typing test, offered position over the phone, was FedEx'ed employee manual, offer letter, and all paperwork. Drug test and background screening.

Interview Questions

• None of it was particularly difficult. Interviewer did most of the talking, explaining the firm, the position, and expectations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation