JBA International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at JBA International

Paralegal (Direct Hire) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JBA International (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was called for an interview with a firm that JBA was recruiting for. I was very, very VERY clear on my salary requirements before setting an interview. The recruiter, I thought, seemed to read me loud and clear and said he would convey my expectations to the employer in advance. He said he told them, and they didn't bulk. That, to me, meant that they wouldn't insult me with a lowball or waste my time. Wrong.

I got an offer from the employer, which was well below my minimum - less than I was making at my current! The recruiter thought that since he eventually got them to meet my floor number, that I would be good to go. However, some of the other terms were not acceptable to me, and they did not account for that by upping the number by a lousy $2,080 per YEAR. I will not leave my current job unless I am going to a better opportunity, overall, money, benefits, commute, etc. And, I crunch numbers for fun, so I do not need anyone telling me how the figures shake out! I know a good offer and what my work is worth. Period. That should have been respected and well-understood. However, it was not, and because I stuck to my proverbial guns, I have not heard back from them - at all, about any opportunity.

Bottom line, if you reject a poor or questionable offer, expect to be dumped and, as another reviewer put it, 'blacklisted'. No matter how strong your credentials, even if -perhaps, especially if- they have the *perfect* opportunity for you, they WILL PUNISH YOU by withholding it. I have seen 3 listings for which I was very well-suited; but no call...no email.

It hurts the employers that they are hired to find employees for, too, so it's not a smart end-game.
    I just don't appreciate my time being wasted, then have a recruiter treat me as though I wasted their time.

Interview Questions

• Employer and JBA: what's your minimum salary requirement
      The rest of the questions I consider proprietary, as they were presented by JBAs client, not the recruiter.
      1 Answer

The hiring employer was too low on their offer...they were close, but obviously they "stuck to their guns", as well.
    Too bad, too...I really liked them and the process was easy, but I can't take a pay cut to move.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JBA International (Pasadena, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed in December 2016. Their process was straightforward - one phone interview, one in-person interview. The initial interview was a phone screening followed by a second interview with situational questions.

Very laid back and casual.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JBA International (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

There is no interview process unless it is required by the client. If they need you they will pay anything you want and take you, and once the project is over, be ready to look for a new job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its based on company's need