JBS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JBS International Interview Questions

Interviews at JBS International

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

Pretty easy. Email invited to their company for interview. So difficult questions. Just talk about basic research experience, and they introduced their programs. Ask basic questions concerning education, working experience, did not go into further details. Pretty easy. Email invited to their company for interview. So difficult questions. Just talk about basic research experience, and they introduced their programs. Ask basic questions concerning education, working experience, did not go into further details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JBS International (Greeley, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

Three interview: 1st day long, 2nd 1 hour, 3rd 20 minutes

Interview Questions

• Technical question 1st day, 2nd day with CFO, 3rd day interview with selection committee.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JBS International.

Interview

Applied online through website. Contacted by the HR department via phone a couple of weeks later to schedule interview. Met with hiring manager and a couple of folks on the team. Asked typical interview questions. Interview lasted about an hour. Everything was a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Writer/Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JBS International (North Bethesda, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

Submitted a resume in November of 2009, contacted for phone interview in December 2009. In-person interview and offer came in Jan. 2010. Was asked all the questions you'd find on a Monster, QuintCareers type site. JBS values diversity, in every sense of the word, age, race, and otherwise. It's also very forward-thinking.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary initially offered was much lower than I expected, I countered. It took less than five minutes to get to approval. Negotiate by all means.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JBS International (Rockville, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

First off, I received a call from the company. It was a phone screening. The screening was short - the caIler just asked a few questions about my work experience, and matched my previous experience with current opportunities in the company. She said they'd be in touch.
    About 2 months later, I received an invitation to an interview. I interviewed with three top-level supervisors. The interview took about two hours. At my first segment, the manager gave me a broad overview of the company's current projects. The second segment was with the supervisor of the division I'd work with, should they offer me a position. I enjoyed that segment the most - she gave lots of helpful information about working in the company. My third segment was with a subordinate of the second interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JBS International.

Interview

Very casual and informal. Interviewers do not have any questions ready. They just ask you questions on the spot. You should come prepared and can easily take lead of the interview.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JBS International in April 2017.

Interview

Initial call with HR recruiter then interview with Project Lead and other Research Associates. Process took nearly 2-3 months to hear back. I didn't know it at the time but they wanted to see if they were going to win a proposal first in order to have the money to bring me on.

Interview Questions

• Experience working with remote teams, challenges they may present, and how to overcome them.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JBS International (Bethesda, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

Wonderful- highly informative, transparent process. The quality of the questions were thoughtful and not intrusive. Demonstrated interest in learning more about personality traits as they supported the responsibilities of the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JBS International.

Interview

Very Through - Meet with three people, 2 mid-level managers, and 1 analyst.

Interviewers explained work flow and their project and then asked a combination of behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JBS International.

Interview

Had interview and two weeks later got the call offering me the position. Interview process was a group interview, with a panel of three interviewers. Had about 25-30 questions, mostly all behavioral based. Pretty straightforward and easy but definitely need to think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• What was something that you helped innovate or improve.   1 Answer