JCE Structural Engineering Group Structural Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JCE Structural Engineering Group Structural Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at JCE Structural Engineering Group

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at JCE Structural Engineering Group

Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JCE Structural Engineering Group.

Interview

Started with a 15 minute quiz that covers a range of information from materials such as timber, concrete, and steel in addition to some dynamics questions. The interview continued with more personal questions with a very rude undertone. At one point he even started talking about another student. Told me to expect an email within a few days, and when nothing arrived, I emailed multiple times (with no response in return). Avoid if possible.

Interview Questions

• Typical value for f'c of concrete   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for JCE Structural Engineering Group

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JCE Structural Engineering Group (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Think twice before joining this company. So many long interviews, and he is trying to make you feel inferior by being rude to you. It was very unprofessional.Also, he askes personal questions which are not related to the job.

Interview Questions

• You have to answer questions from steel , concrete, timber and masonry design in fifteen minutes.
      Reviews your previous projects and asks questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JCE Structural Engineering Group (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and it took 1 week to receive the reply. I was told to office to Pasadena office to have a interview. Interview consist of quiz section and question section.