JDS Development Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at JDS Development Group

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JDS Development Group in April 2016.

Interview

I applied to the intern program in March. After I didn't hear back, I sent a followup email. The contacted me to do a phone interview in April. The interview was relatively short, around thirty minutes. Once again, I didn't hear back for some time and had to send another follow up email. I found out I didn't get the internship in May.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JDS Development Group in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university in March 2015. I didn't hear back until mid April. I had three phone interviews at 8am with different project managers and analysts in the company. Each phone interview was similar to each other where they asked many behavioral questions. I ended up getting an offer early May.

Interview Questions

• Why JDS Development Group? What do you know about JDS Development Group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JDS Development Group (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview had three rounds. First was with an analyst, second was with a project manager, and third was with the director of the NY office. The questions asked were behavioral. "where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? Why did you choose JDS? what sets you apart from other..."

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JDS Development Group in April 2016.

Interview

I applied to the job online and got an email about a week later to schedule a phone interview. I had a preliminary phone call with someone, they sounded pretty young like a very recent grad. After that, someone else contacted me for a follow-up interview. There wasn't much of a difference between the two rounds - the first was slightly more informational (I was able to ask more questions) and the second seemed a bit more targeted.

Assistant Marketing Manager and Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JDS Development Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Good question. I received a phone call from the marketing manager. We set up a call with the manager. I called twice at the agreed upon time and nobody was there. Then I emailed to reschedule and no response. Only had this happen once ever before.

Interview Questions

• Actually they didn't pick up my call at the agreed upon time   Answer Question