JE Dunn Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JE Dunn Construction Interview Questions

Interviews at JE Dunn Construction

2.8

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction.

Interview

Applied online and had an interview through Teams. Just asked about my background to get to know me. They asked about my programming background and brief questions to test my knowledge on them.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction.

Interview

In-Person interview asked about current degree and layed out job expectations also toured facilities in Olathe, KS. Very friendly, and things seemed to go well. Did not hear back.

Campus Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Kansas City, MO) in October 2019.

Interview

They have the Experience JE Dunn event where they introduce many people in the company and what all Dunn is about. You will interview with people from all over the company, not just in your selected field. Great process.

Interview Questions

• What excites you about working in the construction field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Lubbock, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

I met with several representatives at a campus career fair and was invited to a dinner that night and an interview the following day. The 3 interviewers asked basic interview questions. The whole interview process lasted a little over 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with a team to achieve a common goal.   Answer Question

Procurement Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Kansas City, MO) in September 2019.

Interview

Met in group discussions with several interviewers, asked questions on my background and experience. The meeting turned sour when personal questions (ethnic heritage) were posed and there were negative comments shared about my military service. Company obviously has a ton of issues about hiring Military Veterans, minorities, and disabled people. Diversity and inclusion is not existent. If you served your Country and served in combat, you limp walking, get ready to be impugned for it and shown the door.

Interview Questions

• What kind of name is your last name and what country is your family originally from ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Atlanta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

Travelled to Atlanta office for multiple rounds of in person interviews. Very formal and well done while making you feel welcome and comfortable. Interviews were difficult but you could tell they cared about your answer. Seems like an awesome place to work.

Interview Questions

• What do you see in JE Dunn that separates us from other conpanies   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction.

Interview

First is a phone interview.
    Second was a meeting with one of the group managers.
    Final meeting was several back to back interviews with many of group managers and senior PM's.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself a self-starter?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction in April 2018.

Interview

Talked to them at a career fair at college. They called me about a week after to set up an interview at their office. Talked with a senior project manager and an lower level project manager. Was a very good experience they were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• What is a problem you had and how did you solve it.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

I met their reps at my school's career fair. A couple weeks later they flew me down to Atlanta. There were about 30 other interviewees, from the east, there meeting with JE Dunn. First night was a meet and greet to get to know some employees and what they do. The next day was the interviews, six total all 2 on 1, very laid back and relaxed more to get to know you and if you fit their culture than your current ability.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a team setting and had to step up into a leadership role.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Kansas City, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

This was a panel style interview conducted by HR. Very nice environment! Great conversations. They allowed a lot of time for questions.
    JE Dunn has been around for years and has a very strong reputation. Their HR department matched their reputation. Everyone was very courteous and seemed to be interested in everything that I communicated in the interview. You can tell that they were very interested in finding the right fit for their position.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer