JE Dunn Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at JE Dunn Construction

2.7

Sort:

Construction Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction in August 2013.

Interview

JD Dunn has a great culture. That and they are willing to give convicted felons a second chance. It is difficult for a professional to get back into his / her's line of work. But through my networking efforts I was able to secure an interview w/ a VP. Still working on it.

Interview Questions

• Explaining my circumstance - they were very understanding.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

In person, this was an informal 2 on 1 meeting, this was also the first interview out of a series of interviews to come. The overall experience was enjoyable and very laid back, the interviewers were quite easy to talk to. I would recommend any college student to interview with them, the only downfall was that their Atlanta office mainly focuses upon healthcare and schools.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about us?

What is the most important thing in construction?

Why did you get into construction?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction.

Interview

The interview process was simple yet detailed. It went fairly quick, as well as the hiring process. They seem like a great company with extremely nice and intelligent employees. They also took me to dinner after the interview to see how I interacted in a social environment. I'm extremely excited about the opportunity and cant wait to get to work.

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

the interview process consisted of solely passing a drug test, also taking a test of the basic fundamentals of basic high school algebra. no advanced or further math experience needed.

Interview Questions

• how comfortable are you with leading?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Denver, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Very detailed and involved interview process. Dinner after career fair, then a week later a full day interview with three 2 person panels and a job site tour. The panels were made up of people from both field and office with varied experience. The process from interview to offer to starting work was quite lengthy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction in April 2015.

Interview

During the first round, I talked about my work experience with the heads of industrial and healthcare construction. I was brought back in for a "formal" interview where I met with 5 people from different departments, ate lunch with a small group of employees, and then met with the region resident for half an hour. Interview process was less formal interview and more focused on getting to know me as a person.

Assistant Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview took place at one of their larger offices. The interview process consisted of a breakfast followed by multiple 30-minute interview sessions led by two current employees. The interview was a mix of formal and informal questions, which maintained the flow more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is your location preference?   1 Answer

Assistant General Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who seemed very enthusiastic about me. I waited weeks to get an interview. The interview was unremarkable, and the panel did not do a particularly good job describing the job for me. I waited weeks and weeks to find out that they they had moved on with a different candidate. It took a very long time.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Lubbock, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

After a very well put together info dinner about the company, I was interviewed by two very professional JE Dunn employees who extended me the great courtesy of trying to get to know me as a person, not just a skilled worker.

Interview Questions

• What would your closest friend or family member have to say about you?   Answer Question

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Kansas City, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Very Easy initial screening, but with rather difficult case studies.
    I did not get the job, but I would say that this is the most professional interview process I have every gone through (and I am comparing that to Bank of America and Goldman Sachs). I was coming in from out of town, so they insisted that I bring my family and paid for an outstanding hotel. If they are interested in you, I would recommend hearing what they have to say.

Interview Questions

• What does this financial statement tell us about a potential contractor or client?   Answer Question