JE Dunn Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 3, 2017

2.6

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was done online. It was brief and to the point. I was offered a position with the company which I am looking forward to. It seems like an exciting company to work for with growth potential. Working from home is a huge bonus. I like the potential challenges that await me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was straightforward and to the point.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Kansas City, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Met with Vice Presidents for the different divisions of the company. Interview questions were not unusual and overall casual. Discussed what each division of the company does and how the company is structured. Overall impressed with company, management, and what projects the company performs.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your career path going? Do you see yourself more on the project management side of the business or the engineering side or the construction side?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (New York, NY).

Interview

Flew me down to Atlanta, GA. Spent the night there. First night we went to company headquarters and socialized with various people from the company. Second day was interviewed at company headquarters. It was an all day event - 7 total interviews with 2 people involved per interview.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial On Campus Interview lead to a full day of interviews a the JE Dunn Atlanta Office. Procress was very laid back. I had five consecutive interviews (All 2 on 1) with various members of the JE Dunn team from different parts of the company. Everyone made me feel very comfertable, no annoying perofrmance questions. Afterward we went out for a social event to a bowling alley.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle, as a recent college graduate, having a team of carpenters who have worked for the company for much longer than you? How would you earn their respect etc?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction in November 2016.

Interview

The Interview began with a 20 minute HR Recruiter Phone Screen process and then an initial 30 minute Panel Based Interview with a Team of CEO and 3 managers

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficulty in receiving information from a subcontractor?   Answer Question

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Kansas City, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview started off as a casual discussion. Overall the experience was good. The interview was not tough at all, it was more like as if they wanted to learn more about me.

Interview Questions

• A moment when you were in some sort of trouble and how did you get out of it   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Je Dunn   1 Answer

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Kansas City, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Standard Interview that is facilitated by the director of the specific division you are trying to enter into. They judge your character to see if you can fit into the very inviting and relaxed company culture, as well as assess your interests in the construction industry.

Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Three interviews. One operations manager and two General Superintendents. The interviews were conversational. Done during three lunches. I was interviewing with several companies and this one offered the package I wanted with the kind of people I wanted to work with. Builders that wanted performance and successful projects without sacrificing their employees, the client or the subcontractors. I expected it would be a friends and family atmosphere with a common goal kind of company.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations? What kind of work have you done? What were your responsibilities? How do you treat your coworkers, clients and subcontractors. What do you think of safety? Is safety a priority for you?   1 Answer

Assistant General Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who seemed very enthusiastic about me. I waited weeks to get an interview. The interview was unremarkable, and the panel did not do a particularly good job describing the job for me. I waited weeks and weeks to find out that they they had moved on with a different candidate. It took a very long time.

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Kansas City, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Very Easy initial screening, but with rather difficult case studies.
    I did not get the job, but I would say that this is the most professional interview process I have every gone through (and I am comparing that to Bank of America and Goldman Sachs). I was coming in from out of town, so they insisted that I bring my family and paid for an outstanding hotel. If they are interested in you, I would recommend hearing what they have to say.

Interview Questions

• What does this financial statement tell us about a potential contractor or client?   Answer Question