JM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.2

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JM (New Orleans, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was behavioral based. Two managers interview you one after the other in a fairly large room with other interviewees at the same time. They also give breakfast right before the interview in which the manager looks at how you conduct yourself.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JM (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

They first took group discuss on, then the second round was hr round.in GD round they asked to explain different topics and tested communication skills and in hr round checked our stability.Then they took technical round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kon (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JM (Kon (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Do an interview with Verizon and start really doing an interview because it's not a two way conversation it's more of you tell me why you're live should matter to me and why I should consider you for a position they grill you on your life even though they say I want it to be a natural flow of conversation and then they call you want to separate days to waste your time asking you more questions today not even have the decency to tell you that they don't want you for the position but instead you get a impersonal email letting you know they pic someone else. The first one was 53 minutes in the second one was 35 minutes why call me a second time if you don't want to hire me are you so bored that you just want to waste my time and make yourself seem important that's what I call someone's who's full of offers.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JM (Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)) in January 2011.

Interview

Just typical interview, The process was in person and it was actual interview and presentation as well as numerical, verbal and personality psychometric tests. and short technical questions about field of expertise that i'm applying.

Interview Questions

• Beside standard where are you studied..... , they ask me to read some basic schematics   Answer Question