JP Levi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at JP Levi

Sort:

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JP Levi (Newark, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

A short preliminary with the CEO and then a secondary one with a lower level employee. They will tell you it is a direct marketing firm, the reality of the business is door to door sales on commission pay.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your character   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JP Levi (Newark, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Dumb. The people there look even funny and you can read JOKE from the time you get in. No company name or sign in the suite, people not respecting your degrees and background. Interview is not about what they will tell you on the phone to make you come

Interview Questions

• What kind of career are you looking at   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JP Levi (Newark, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Everything is a lie. This company is a scam do not fall for it. The job is door to door sales for Verizon just like the company credico (which they work for and was busted for being a scam). The pay that is advertised on the website is not true. Your pay is commission based.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for?
      Why do you think you are qualified?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

Interview

I thought it was great!

I interviewed with a man names Nicholas. He represented himself in a professional manner, asked me some tough interview questions, and asked what I was looking for in a new career.

I also liked the administration team, Britney made me feel very comfortable. While I was waiting she was engaging me in conversation and was very pleasant to be around.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a new position?

Is there anything I need to work on personally or professionally?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JP Levi.

Interview

I walked in and the company managers were running late. They were playing Wild N Out on MTV 2. They asked for me to dress professionally, when the staff were barely dress professionally themselves. Definitely not what I expected when I walked in.

I applied for an assistant managers position; however, they said everyone starts off as a sales rep. That's something I didn't apply for. I don't want to be going door to door selling Verizon.

The first interview is to get your feet wet and to meet the people there. There isn't much to the interview. I got an offer for a second interview, but I declined it after some thought.

Interview Questions

• They opened up with how my commute to the workplace was. Then asked me if I could sell their product.   Answer Question