Jefferson County Schools (Colorado) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jefferson County Schools (Colorado) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jefferson County Schools (Colorado)

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jefferson County Schools (Colorado) (Lakewood, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is specific. It is short and concise mainly because you will have to be dedicated to taking this job, if your not you'll never make it through training.

Interview Questions

• the Most difficult thing in this process is the cdl test and actually passing it.   Answer Question

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jefferson County Schools (Colorado) (Denver, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

You go in front of a panel and they ask you lots of HR questions. They want to know you will be able to work nights for one. That is usually where you start. They also want you to be able to work with children seeing you will be cleaning a school. That is key.

SAE Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jefferson County Schools (Colorado) (Broomfield, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

THe interview was standard. They asked me my experience with children. what i would do in certain situations and how i would handle behavioral issues. They had me answer some obvious questions but it wasnt hard at all. They also asked my experience in arts and crafts and any physical activities.

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jefferson County Schools (Colorado) (Arvada, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

A panel of three-four staff members plus the principal. Not too hard, but at the moment there are so many people applying for such positions that it is a matter of luck if you are chosen or not.

Interview Questions

• How many hours are you available to work?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jefferson County Schools (Colorado) (Lakewood, CO) in January 2009.

Interview

Very basic.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child with emotional and behavioral issues, who is having a meltdown?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a child has a Grand mal seasure?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.