Jelly Belly Candy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jelly Belly Candy Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.5

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jelly Belly Candy.

Interview

I was asked to talk about my responsibilities at my previous R&D job. They asked me how comfortable I am with Excel, what software I had used in Regulatory and what chemistry classes I had taken.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jelly Belly Candy (Fairfield, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Process was fairly organized. Interviewed with a few people and had to do some role playing and answer tons of questions that were asked by all of the interviewers, which was a little annoying.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer as a Robert Half employee?   1 Answer

Production Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jelly Belly Candy in February 2015.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was fast, I went in thinking it was going too be a long interview but it was a quick one about 10 min. Interviewed by three different people at a time.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jelly Belly Candy (Vacaville, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very casual, however I was hired through a temp agency. The process consisted about me being referred by another employee, having an in person interview, then going through the companies temp agency.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jelly Belly Candy (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had an initial talk with someone from HR. The first interview was with my potential boss and a co-worker, the second was a panel with about 10 people. No-one was really qualified to determine my skill so they were easy interviews. The questions were lightweight and I think they mostly wanted to see if I would fit in. Finally, I took an online skills test.
    It's hard to find tech people to work in Fairfield so if you're reasonably competent you have a pretty good chance of getting an offer.

PC Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jelly Belly Candy in July 2010.

Interview

After emailing my resume in I was emailed the demographic information questions (gender, race, etc) pretty quickly. A couple of days afterward I received a call from a very nice woman who asked me questions about previous jobs, like she was confirming and getting a little more information from my resume. At the end of the call we scheduled an interview for a couple of days after the phone call. I was given precise instructions on which building to go to and what to do once I got there. Very easy to handle.

For the day of the interview I was seated in the reception area after letting my interviewer know that I was there. The wait wasn't very long and I was brought into a room and was seated in front of the woman I talked to and another woman who I can't recall her position at the moment. They were both very friendly the entire interview which lasted maybe twenty minutes or so. The office was pretty small from what I saw but could have been longer than it was wide. It felt like a nice atmosphere to be in.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very typical interview questions. None of them were really difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question