Jellyvision Lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jellyvision Lab Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2018

3.2

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted a resume and cover letter online and within a couple of days got an email to schedule a phone interview. Had the phone interview a few days later. Was a brief 30 min interview. That was on a Monday, by Thursday got an email that they were choosing not to move forward with me.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 traits that make a successful account manager?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab in March 2016.

Interview

They wanted an original and creative cover letter, and I thought I did a pretty good job of it. I submitted my resume and they emailed me in a few days and scheduled a phone interview. There were meant to be two interviewers but somehow one was not available. The questions were easy and I thought I did a pretty good job of it. They emailed and rejected me the next week.

Interview Questions

• What was the last kind thing you did for someone?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Professional, for the most part, but not transparent in any sense of the word. Was contacted by an employee and had to follow up several times to keep communication flowing. Was asked to complete an interview and then a sample task. Tasks were reviewed anonymously, and I was not asked back.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard - greatest strength/area for growth, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, Another Phone Interview, Audition, Waited a really long time-- Recruiter would tell me she'd get back to me in a couple of days and I'd wait a week, background check and reference. One thing I thought was odd was that they wanted the reference before giving me the offer, which didn't allow me to use my current employer. One of the interviews included my future-potential colleagues as well. The audition took a while to prepare for. Their product is kind of confusing and they expect you to really understand it which was tough and a bit unrealistic.

Everyone was friendly, however I could tell from the Interview that they were not very data driven and didn't care much about my background and more my personality. Which is great, but concerned me about the future of the business. While it's really nice to work with good-hearted people, it's also nice to work with sharp, driven, and talented people in the market.

Interview Questions

• How are you funny? How do you present yourself in a humble way?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

1 phone screen and 1 in person interview. Very thorough interview with typical interview questions mixed with fun questions too. Met multiple team members and received a tour of the office.

Make sure to study the product and prepare for the audition.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab.

Interview

Process was very straight-forward. I applied online and received an email asking for a call. After the first call, I was brought in for an interview. After some time passed, I was asked in again for an audition for the role. After a few days I was given an offer. The whole process took just under 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Who are 3 people, living or dead, that you'd like to have dinner with? Why?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

After applying via resume and cover letter a phone screen was set up to speak with a recruiter. The recruiter was one of the worst I've spoken with, as he had no personality and the call had little direction or purpose to it. Basic questions were asked about experience and responsibilities, and the recruiter sounded like a robot.

Interview Questions

• Describe your responsibilities at your current job, describe responsibilities at past jobs, explain all gaps in employment, who are the 3 people you would like to eat dinner with (classic fraternity question)   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

So far I've done a phone screen having submitted my resume online through the company website. Applying was easy, but after speaking with the recruiter my overall company perception has declined. The recruiter was more interested in challenging every minute detail on my resume rather than getting to know me. The whole set up was very question/answer and not conversational at all, but that was the direction he chose to setup.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard - describe all of your work experience, responsibilities, employment gaps (he spent a lot of time here even for minimal gaps), current salary and where you want to be, why interested in joining jellyvision/leaving current role. One unique question was name 3 people dead or alive you'd have dinner with.   Answer Question

Accounting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a response to set up a phone interview. After phone interview I was sent sample work to be completed and returned within a couple of days. Next step was a face-to-face interview in the office.

Account Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Thorough. Expect audition and meeting multiple members of team. Expect to put together a sales presentation. Do your homework on the company and its leaders. And have fun with it.