Jellyvision Lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

3.3

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

1 phone screen and 1 in person interview. Very thorough interview with typical interview questions mixed with fun questions too. Met multiple team members and received a tour of the office.

Make sure to study the product and prepare for the audition.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

There really was nothing to this interview expect a phone interview and 3 generic interview questions. Call would have been over in 15 minutes had I not asked questions of my own.

Interview Questions

• 3 generic questions about D&I, learning and development, I forget what the 3rd question was   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted a resume and cover letter online and within a couple of days got an email to schedule a phone interview. Had the phone interview a few days later. Was a brief 30 min interview. That was on a Monday, by Thursday got an email that they were choosing not to move forward with me.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 traits that make a successful account manager?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab.

Interview

Process was very straight-forward. I applied online and received an email asking for a call. After the first call, I was brought in for an interview. After some time passed, I was asked in again for an audition for the role. After a few days I was given an offer. The whole process took just under 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Who are 3 people, living or dead, that you'd like to have dinner with? Why?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Creative application process, thorough phone screen, and excellent interview questions. All of the employees were incredibly welcoming, including all communications from the recruiter. Overall, the whole process was very organized.

Interview Questions

• What vegetable I didn't like.   1 Answer

Content Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

This was a lengthy interview process, starting with a phone interview, then an audition (essentially a written assignment) and then two interviews, first interview with the team and a flowchart test and then a second interview with department heads. The whole process took about a month, and in the end I was sent a very impersonal email rejection letter that didn't explain why I was not chosen for the position - from a no-reply email address, no less. After all of the hoops they ask you to jump through, the least they can do is call you or just explain what you were lacking/what they were looking for instead. If they had been a little bit more personal in their rejection, I would not have labeled this a negative experience.

Interview Questions

• What would your superpower be and what would your kryptonite be? Can you name a type of person you *wouldn't* work well with? Can you name a type of manager you'd want? How do you deal with difficult people? What do you do if you have 15 hours worth of work and only 8 to do it in?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab in April 2017.

Interview

Cover letter was weighed very heavily asking for 3 reasons you should get the position and for humor (I'm not that funny). However, sent the cover letter and received an email for a phone screen same day. Call went very well, questions were standard. VP of implementation was on the other end. She was wonderful to converse with and the call lasted the full 30 minutes.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was not ideal. They had invited me in to meet with their recruiter only. As someone who is currently employed, it is hard to get out of my office to go interview without raising any eyebrows. So, to take work off to meet with a recruiter rather than an initial phone call with the recruiter was strange. If it had been the recruiter and key decision makers in the interview process then it would have been fine. He didn't know simple questions about the job - how many reps hit quota last year? what's the average deal size? etc. Some of the questions he asked me had nothing to do with sales or my success in sales. If you're going to invite a tenured sales person in for an interview, make sure that the actual sales managers and directors are involved so that we don't waste our time.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with 3 people, dead or alive, who would they be?   Answer Question

Content Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

After submitting a resume and cover letter, I set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, and was pretty typical. I've done many interviews in my life, and I felt very confident in this one. Yet, they emailed me a few days later to reject me, with no explanation as to why they chose this. I met all their qualifications and had a great conversation with the interview. I honestly was scratching my head on this one.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions: tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jellyvision Lab (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied via college career site, got an email about setting up a phone interview. Phone interview lasted 15-20 minutes. Recieved an email about a week later saying that I did not make it to the next round. :'(

Interview Questions

• Standard interview question. Why did you choose the school you go to? What makes you want to work for JellyVision?   Answer Question