Jet Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Aviation (Van Nuys, CA).

Interview

Very unorganized interview. It seemed like they are not even informed by HR that there was an applicant is set for an interview. I waited for almost 30 minutes. The recently hired CSR initiated the first interview and then having assessed, we move on to the 2nd interview with the manager. When it was over, they have not even stated how long the process will take if selected. I tried contacting the HR if there's any update either positive or negative but he never answered the phone or responded my email which is really unprofessional.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Aviation (Bedford, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were thorough. They asked about past aviation experiences. They also asked about the work challenges, strengths and certifications. They told me about the company and the facility. they also told about job description and requirements.

Temp Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teterboro, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jet Aviation (Teterboro, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Brought into conference room, with the HR recruiter, and hiring manager. Was given a complete history of the company. Was asked if I like aviation, was told was a typical day would be like there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward. Was offered what they pay. Nothing less, nothing more.

Human Resources Opportunity Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teterboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Aviation (Teterboro, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a brief telephone interview first with someone in the HR dept., then scheduled and had a face to face interview with a more senior HR professional. Interview was pleasant and an overall good experience where I was informed about the Company, about the role of the job opening, and a review of my background and current status was discussed. Was informed that I would get feedback after several more interviews took place, but was disappointed because I did not hear anything back from anyone at the Company. However, not being sure if the position was right for me, I did not follow up to ask for feedback.

Interview Questions

• Asked about current work status and reason for looking at new opportunity.   Answer Question

IT Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teterboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Aviation (Teterboro, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

20-25 min to fill out the Employee application. After that, the HR start to ask me some previous work experience. You will be asked for 3 references including addresses and phone numbers.
    1.Which one of your previous work experience did you like better?

2.Specific you previous work experience and what did you learn?

Interview Questions

• 1.Which one of your previous work experience did you like better?

2.Specific you previous work experience and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Charter Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teterboro, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Aviation (Teterboro, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

I sent my resume to HR, received a call from HR to set up interview with Charter manager. We met for about an hour and I received a call the next day with an offer. I accepted the offer and it was sent to me overnight via Fed Ex to sign.

Interview Questions

• It was very basic questions. More of a nice chit chat about the industry and myself. Very comfortable interviewing experience.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sauget, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Aviation (Sauget, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

The group leader was a control freak. The group interview, with him and his reports, was very uncomfortable. He was putting on a show for them, and seemed more interested in what his team thought of him than in the business at hand. He would say stuff like, "I'm a good manager because I always..." and then he looked to his team for agreement and support of his point. They agreed, but it seemed coerced.

Interview Questions

• I was given an assignment to create a presentation. Although I'm close to 50 yrs old with decades in the business, they expected me to produce it to their meticulously detailed specifications (which way an image of a car should face in the background of a certain slide, e.g.). Again, seemed like real control issues.   Answer Question

Contract Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cahokia, IL

Application

I interviewed at Jet Aviation (Cahokia, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was standard for any mid-size company. I interviewed with several hiring managers and staff. I was given a tour of the facility and got to speak to some of the workers. A second interview was scheduled and then finally a third interview. A week went by between interviews which is pretty standard.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teterboro, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Aviation (Teterboro, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

Professional, direct, respectful

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Aviation (Basel (Switzerland)).

Interview

Five people sitting in, from top HR down to floor manager and teamleader. Everyone got their turn to ask questions. Rather casual, no real hard questions, not making you feel little or uncomfortable. Overall nice people with an honest interest in you. Afterwards an online personality test: this is easy and, if you are of average intelligence you can easily manipulate it to give the 'correct' answers.

Interview Questions

• What are your career expectations? Do you think you can cope with the international environment? Can you give us a little taste of your english skills?   Answer Question