Jet's Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jet's Pizza Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet's Pizza

1.3

Sort:

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet's Pizza.

Interview

Asked like 3 Questions when I walked in. Then said come to work the next week. Then I came in and worked. It was that easy. I am not sure how it could really be that easy.

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet's Pizza (Coon Rapids, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very informal. I was hired and ended up working two hours later. A high school friend of mine was actually the manager. However, he was the individual who hired me. I would suggest a nice casual outfit, nothing that involves a tie or jacket, just look appropriate for the position. You want to reiterate your dependability. Also, be clear and concise in your communication because you will have to answer phones while you are not driving and put in the orders.

Anonymous Employee in Tecumseh, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet's Pizza (Tecumseh, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Was asked if I could drive was hired immediately .No questions asked. Did not receive any training not told I would be washing dishes and making food for less than minimum wage. Did not receive any training from the company No way to know my rights as employee. Worst working environment ever.

Anonymous Employee in Utica, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet's Pizza (Utica, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

About a 15 minute casual chat. I showed up wearing casual clothes (T-shirt and jeans). I chatted one on one with the General Manager. Basically just wanted to know if I was familiar with delivering pizzas, was familiar with Jets processes... Also, they wanted to know why I left the last Jets. Which was because the managers at the previous Jets treated their employees horribly. In addition, one particular manager at the previous Jets was dating one of the drivers and gave extreme favortism. The interviewing General Manager understood these to be very acceptable reasons and ensured me that none of that type of management would ever take place. After 4 years here, it never has.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Pizza Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jet's Pizza (Battle Creek, MI) in July 2012.

Interview

Very informal. Was interviewed by two assistant managers just after a new GM had taken over that store. They cracked jokes at each other the entire time and asked me only two questions. Only one of which had much to do with the job. Conducted in front lobby with customers and employees going in and out the front door.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior food experience?   1 Answer

Pizza Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Lyon, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jet's Pizza (South Lyon, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Easy, talked about what hours I can work have you worked with food before. Very simple, it's just a pizza place so it's hard to mess up this interview. Ask you what hours you work what extra activities may get in the way of work.

Inside Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jet's Pizza in September 2012.

Interview

I walked in and asked if they were hiring. I received an application and was told to come back in when I was done. The next day I brought back the application and they told me to come back in 2 days for an interview. During the interview we sat outside on a street bench 1:1 for some very basic questions such as "Are you in school? Can you operate a phone and computer? How bad is your arithmetic?". After the interview they put me on the schedule to work the next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told you what they were paying and you either took it or walked away.

Insider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet's Pizza (Orlando, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was pretty basic. Got asked my age, if I had any experience, and how many hours would I be willing to work. Very basic. I got the job but had to move.

Interview Questions

• How many hours would you like to work?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jet's Pizza (Detroit, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

I went in there after hearing great things about their food. I gave them my resume and I was interviewed on the spot. They mostly wanted to know the basics. What I do. What my previous job was. If I have any experience making pizza etc. You will have to apply online and do a personality test.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet's Pizza.

Interview

Very easy interview! I went in and applied after printing the application online. The store hadn't opened yet so I knew they were looking for employees. I got asked about my availability and started right away.