Jobspring Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jobspring Partners

2.6

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The Job Springs recruiter called me for a position with Walmart Labs. Walmart Labs took 6 rounds. Technical Screening, Take home coding problem, and 3-4 onsite interviews.

Job Springs recruiter Denis was extremely unprofessional. Till the time I was in the process with Walmart, he was following up with me like anything. But after my onsite interview, he just vanished. Didn't reply to my phone calls, emails.

After leaving him 5-6 emails over a period of 2 weeks, all he said that Walmart is not moving forward. He didn't even tell me what was the reason.

Worst part was the unprofessionalism of Denis Mikush. Not picking up call and kept procrastinating as I was a piece of waste for him after I interviewed.

Would not recommend.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners.

Interview

High pressure recruiter. Would not stop talking. I recognized every sales trick she tried to use on me (illusion of scarcity, illusion of competition, etc.). Lots of red flags.

1. When it came time to negotiate salary, I directed the recruiter to the JD on Jobspring's own website, and was told it's an old listing. I say "I'd expect to be paid similarly for the same work in the same position." Checked with client and told me salary would not be a problem. Offer came in at 25k less than listed range. I applied based on the range they listed, and this felt like a bait-and-switch, wasting everyone's time.

2. Told that the (much lower) base salary actually included an extra 20k+ of performance-based bonus. I ask "So is there an additional annual bonus?" Nope. "So, this is actually a bonus, not base salary, right?" They tried to sell the bonus as if it were part of the base salary. Deceptive.

3. I was given exploding offer. Told that I had to shut down the rest of my job search, stop interviewing at other companies, and make a decision in 48 hours before they would make an offer. No company stops interviewing candidates until they have weighed all their options, and it's unreasonable to demand the same from candidates. I told them that if they needed a warm body more than they wanted to hire the best candidate, then they were free to do that.

4. They started checking my references before I even had an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• What needs to happen for you to shut down the rest of your job search right now and accept an offer?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first being a traditional interview process, meeting with three members of the management staff. Everyone was kind and accommodating, asked very typical interview questions and answered anything that I asked. The next interview I was asked to deliver a marketing presentation for a mock event.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online through a Craigslist ad. I heard back for an initial phone screen within 3 days as the position was urgent. Once I went onsite I met with the lady that I would be replacing and the Regional Director. they asked a lot of questions regarding my past experience and how I could apply it to this role. Overall it was a positive experience

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners in December 2015.

Interview

1st round intro- friendly, name drop probably or connect on some similarity
    2nd round- in person, meet some of the cooler people in the company
    3rd round- in person, 2 on 1, persentation style

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flat rate, no negotiation possible. Everyone starts at the same base.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

2 interviews with a presentation

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

They brought me in once to tell me about the job and discuss my background. The second time they gave me a sheet of persuasive facts about partnering with JobSpring. So for the second interview I had to give them a sales pitch as if they were a prospective client.

Interview Questions

• If I'm a tech start-up looking for talent, why would I contract with JobSpring?   Answer Question

Interview

3 interviews one presentation... workers try to see if you are a culture fit regardless if your dumb as rocks they will hire you if your pretty and can talk

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating

Assistant Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I got a call from Jobspring within a week of applying. It started with a 5-10 minute phone screen and then we went ahead and scheduled a time for me to come in for an interview. I met with a couple of the managers one at a time and it was really relaxed and conversational. It barely even felt like an interview. The managers were very transparent about what exactly the position was. They don't beat around the bush and they want to make sure that there are no surprises for anyone involved. It's basically sales but there's a lot of opportunity for growth if you seize it.

Since I wasn't going to be able to come in for the second interview that week, they went ahead and had me meet with one of their lead recruiters who has had a lot of success with the company. That was also really laid back and conversational. After talking with her for about 30 minutes, I was asked to come in for a third interview a week later. This was a sales presentation in front of two employees, one who I had previously met with the week before. This wasn't a presentation so much as it was a conversation, once again. They basically wanted to make sure that you knew what you were talking about and were able to think on your feet if they asked you something you didn't necessarily have the answer too. They give you information for the sales presentation beforehand. My advice is just to have everything memorized.

The presentation took about 5 minutes and after that I got a chance to ask one of the managers any additional questions I had. This went on for about 45 minutes to an hour. The conversation went really well and I was offered a position before I left the office.

Assistant Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners (San Jose, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

1.phone screening 2. In person 3. Phone interview 4. Presentation.
    Phone screening was 20 mins, they asked some basic questions.
    In person took about 1 hours because you meet with 3 practice managers
    Phone interview is 5-10 mins you just have to sell yourself and tell them why they should hire you.
    Presentation took about 20 min. they asked some questions.
    In each step, they explained the process in detail.