Jobspring Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.7

Tech Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners (Orange, CA).

Interview

I interviewed end of May. One phone interview. Then an in person interview with two account managers separately. Then a third with a presentation to the account managers. They're really looking to see how you communicate and engage. Since it's sales they're obviously looking for someone who's energetic and can match their culture.

I denied the offer because I didn't like the pay structure. You get small raises for a certain amount of deals closed...so pretty much no commission until after a year or so. And it's starting out at 38k. Most recruiting agencies have commission.

Also, it seems like management gets most of your commission too...like a pyramid scheme.

The company and culture seems great, but the pay structure didn't match my requirements.

Entry Level Tech Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was called out of the blue and asked about interest in the position and qualifications, then they brought me in for an interview: 45 minutes with a manager and 45 split with two recruiters. The manager directly addressed negative Glassdoor reviews and defended Jobspring over excess overtime claims. They had me call them about next steps the following week. I was given straightforward feedback (not enough interest in sales). They were honest and polite.

Cyber Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners (Irvine, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone and in-person interviews. I needed to submit my resume in Word format and submit references. We discussed what I was looking for and a little background about what I did in my off time.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

Interview

Was reached out to by someone in their office, was given a phone interview, then asked to come in to the office the next morning for an in person interview and presentation to learn more about the position. After learning about the pay and long hours and speaking with a family friend that use to be a recruiter said I shouldn't take a job with them... she said it would be the worst job experience I ever had for the low pay and long hours....

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners.

Interview

The interview process was fairly pleasant. It seemed thorough but was not overly tedious. They brought me in multiple times, had me meet each team manager, and gave me sufficient info about the job.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners.

Interview

You sit in with 3-5 people and tell them why you want to work there. Then they will say you're hired or not. This was a joke of an interview compared to real companies.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process started with an unscheduled, unplanned phone call from a recruiter. From there, we scheduled a time to Skype for about 45min. On the Skype call the manager asked normal interview questions but had several technical difficulties. During the interview, the manager emailed me the raise fact sheet.

The second round interview was also via Skype. The manager had previously emailed me a fact sheet to memorize to do a role play scenario sales pitch. The manager started on the skype call and then suddenly left the room for 5 minutes while finding another team member to run through the sales pitch with me. After that team member left a few minutes later a third person came in to ask questions. The main manager who I had interviewed with never came back. I was asked to call the hiring manager the next morning to "pitch myself" on why they should hire me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Process was very fast and very straightforward, started with a brief phone interview where we set up an in person interview. It was very casual, and was followed by a presentation interview after which I met all of the managers.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

My friend working here referred me. First they called me to get a feel of who I was. They wanted to know my story from when I was a kid until now and who I was. They were interested in more than just my college career. From there my interviewer cleared me and I came in for the first official interview a couple days later. During my first official interview, I spoke with two recruiters where they told me about the day to day activities and such. The next step was to call the district manager and pitch myself for 7-10 mins such as why I'm a good fit, what I know about the company and position and how I'd fit in. After she cleared me, I came in a couple days later and gave a presentation acting as a recruiter from JobSpring trying to convince new clients to hire us. Then I had a final interview with the district manager.

They were very clear about everything. They have very detailed and clearly described instructions as to what to expect. They emailed me with the information I needed to prepare for the next interview.

The district manager offered me the position at the end of the interview and asked when I could start.

Interview Questions

• How organized are you?   Answer Question
    • What has a coach, teacher, or type of mentor said to you that has inspired you? Who and how have you been inspired?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • When have you had to persuade someone into something and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is my first job out of college so I didn't negotiate salary. They were very clear what my salary was and how I will earn commission and what my commission will be.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobspring Partners (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

1) In person interview- they tell you about the company, how they work, compensation structure
    2) Presentation interview - they give you information about the company to study and present in the second interview
    3) Offer