Jobstreet.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jobstreet.com Interview Questions

2.9

Telesale Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2016.

Interview

Walk in interview, the process is fast, take a grammar test then later on go for first interview which is a walk in interview, the HR recruiter will ask some question, after that if they want to proceed you to the second interview, then will bring you to the office for straight away second interview with manager and by there they will ask question about yourself again to put you in a specific team.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between farmer and hunter   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com.

Interview

Two rounds of interview, first round by manager and second round by Technical Dept HOD.

Some technical questions will be tested. Logical question will be asked too.

Interview conducted in a relatively relax manner, interviewers are friendly and more concern about personality of candidate.

Interview Questions

• What the difference between getApplicationContext and getBaseContext   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed is divided into 4 parts. First interview is Technical test, and it is mostly programming test. The next part is IQ test, basically involves IQ mathematical test. The next interview is with the manager and talks about your personal interest and general questions. The last interview involves the CIO and discuss about your salary and future plans.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Friendly and approachable. Asked about past sales experiences, interests and what I hoped to achieve from the position. Also asked where I would see myself in the next five years.

Interview Questions

• Required to pose a sale as to how I would clinch a prospect.   Answer Question

Had better offer

Key Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a very informative interview. First step is a phone interview with HR. Then a panel interview with HR Manager together with the Supervisor. It took like 2-3 weeks for the process.

Interview Questions

• One question that I remember they ask me is how I handle difficult clients.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2013.

Interview

First you're given two scenarios during the phone interview. You're required to answer on the spot. Then, after confirmation of the second interview, which is the face-to-face interview, you're given a technical test and IQ test. The technical test and IQ test was moderate.

Interview Questions

• 62-63=1
      1st, change 1 item only. 2nd, change 1 number only.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2013.

Interview

1) Interview with Senior - Technical test ranging from OOP, PHP to SQL queries. Some personality questions.

2) Interview with Manager and HR - Basically a chit chat session for manager to uncover what you know. Expect some data structures and algorithm test.

Interview Questions

• Second interview will be more technical as you will be required to write algorithms on sorting, reversing list etc   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denpasar (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Denpasar (Indonesia)) in February 2013.

Interview

Send application through Jobstreet.com.
    Initial phone interview was directly with manager in charge (not HR dept). Not really touching base, only typical sales knowledge.
    approx two weeks later, a second interview with the Head of Sales, discussing work related targets, company rules, working environment. Questions are like are you a tough salesperson, how you deal with hard clients, are you performing under pressure.
    After second interview, received short informal email regarding summary of employment offer (salary, benefits.. etc) but in a rather informal way. At the same time also received invitation for 1 week training in head office but all expenses are to be bear by myself (tickets, accommodation, meals) before being reimbursed the same time as first salary.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2011.

Interview

1. Batch assessment test for English Assessment MCQ.
    2. 1 to 1 interview session with a Recruitment Consultant.
    3. Panel interview with 2 Interviewers and 4 interviewees including me. 3 questions given on the spot and 1 after another we are given time to answer on the spot. It's freaking nervous as you also hear what others say and not sure how you will be assessed.

Interview Questions

• What did you work as before this, why you left and why this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation for basic salary compensation at that time as it was my first job with commission and incentives structure. I took whatever was given believing in the Hiring Manager and Internal Recruiter that the company offers competitive incentives and commission structure.

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2010.

Interview

There are total two interviews session conducted. The first interview session was with Senior Software Engineer from the department that i am currently working on. Some technical and IQ question were being tested. The second interview was with my current manager and one personnel from Human Resource department. No technical question was being tested. It was an introduction session with superior for them to have a better understand on my personality.