John Carroll University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at John Carroll University

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at John Carroll University (University Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

The hire was pretty much on the spot. I was hired the first day. I had recieved a call from the manager about a week before the interview. Then he had told me my background check had just came in and that I was good to go.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Carroll University.

Interview

My interview and hiring process was a bit different than usual. I applied online and got it direct contact with the Head Coach. After sending in my resume and references, several phone interviews were held. The Head Coach hired me shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Basic ones about coaching and playing experience, how I would get along with the team etc.   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Carroll University (Cleveland, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Standard On-Campus interview. Easy questions. Depends on who is interviewing you. Highlight on your past experience and show that you are a people person. Also, enthusiasm is key for this position so bring your energy and positive attitude.

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in University Heights, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Carroll University (University Heights, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

I went up to the Information Technology Services, which is located on the fourth floor of Rodman, during the transfer seminar since they were looking for workers, it was very simple and everyone was super nice! I was asked only a few questions, and they hired me right then and there.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Microsoft? Have you dealt in customer service?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Carroll University.

Interview

I had a panel interview. I was put at the head of the table in front of the entire department staff and had to field questions from all of them.

Interview Questions

• Why experience and skills from your past experience do you think will serve you best in a job in a higher education institution?   Answer Question

Teaching Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at John Carroll University in July 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by a government agency. The person who was interviewing me was very kind and respectful. She was knowledgeable regarding the position and training opportunities were ample. I would have taken the job if my family situation permited me to relocate.

Interview Questions

• What is your expectation of compensation?   1 Answer

My children did not want me to move to DC area.