John Keells BPO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at John Keells BPO

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at John Keells BPO

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at John Keells BPO (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

They star with hr round where they ask about yourself and your experience, in second round you will asked to give a typing text, third would be a grammar text, fourth would be chat assessments and then the operations round.

Interview Questions

• As it is a Non-voice chat process. Would you able to do it, because your wrist is broken?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I Negotiated for 250.000

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Keells BPO (New Delhi (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

there will be three rounds in which first round will be hr,second round will be operations with manager and third round will be client round.you will be asked to give a written test on the computer after you clear all the rounds which is just a fomality after you will clear all the rounds.

Negotiation

there is nothing to negotite.everything is smooth and transparent in the interview.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Keells BPO (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Excellent...! HR is quite co-operative and understanding, no wastage of time, HR co-ordinates and gives complete knowledge and understanding of other rounds, they also make high level recommendation about the profile one should opt for based on potential.

Interview Questions

• How would you make a difference@John Keells..?   1 Answer