John Morrell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Morrell Interview Questions

2.1

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at John Morrell.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face with HR Director and hiring manager within a week after the phone interview. They were very prompt on following up with me. The on-boarding process was great. They made me feel right at home.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your leadership style   2 Answers

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate a higher salary. They were firm on their offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at John Morrell (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Odd... Placed me and another candidate on the same couch in the waiting room and then told us both we weren't supposed to see each other. I was given an offer, but only after they informed me that they went with another candidate. After he declined, they called me back and asked if I would consider it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at John Morrell.

Interview

Pretty typical. There was nothing new or original. Their interviewing skills were basic at best, but for the most part outdated. The line of questioning had little to do with the position and involving so many people in the process only reinforced an over inflated sense of importance in some of the minions.

Interview Questions

• All basic. On genius asked me if I could be any piece of office equipment what would I be.   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at John Morrell (Lisle, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR initially. Then had an in person interview with three people: Hiring Manager, a Peer of the Hiring Manager & the Director of the Department. Each interview lasted about thirty minutes. They were prompt. I didn't have to wait around long. I then heard back from HR about a week later with the results of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had with working in the food industry.   Answer Question

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Morrell (Cleveland, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

normal interview nothing special boss asked simple questions nothing a normal adult shouldn't be able to handle and is mostly full of lies not any thing they tell you is the truth the hours are often 12-15 hours day and being expected to work those hours back to back with no compensation or added help

Interview Questions

• what makes you want this job and can you work long hours   Answer Question

Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at John Morrell (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Very fair and didn't take too long. I thought that they could have taken more time in getting to knw me and what I'm about but instead they went ahead an just hired me without fully knowing me as a person and if i were a great employee, which I am but they didn't know.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at John Morrell.

Interview

Applied online, company employee recommended I apply. Received email from HR to set up phone screen and face to face interview with hiring manager. Email from HR prompt and informative, phone screen lasted 20 minutes going over my experience and how it applies to the position as well as in-depth description of job duties. Face to face interview scheduled, I was early so we started within minutes of my arrival. Questions about my work experience, why I applied with this company. I was given more details about the job, the clients, and team support. Very personable and professional.

Negotiation

Written offer submitted to me, I accepted as the salary and benefits are what I requested.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at John Morrell in February 2012.

Interview

I met with three separate members of management. We had decent conversations and discussed the job in great detail. I was very impressed with the amount of knowledge and experience that the team had and I expressed my interest in being a part of the team. They were very interested in people who want to learn and are self-motivated.

Payroll Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at John Morrell in January 2012.

Interview

General questions about education; familiarity with SAP, Infinium, and Microsoft Excel.

Interview Questions

• How familiar or what background do you have with the Sarbanes Oxley Act.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked what my salary requirements were, and offered a lot better than what I asked for.