Johns Manville Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johns Manville Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.7

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Manville in July 2017.

Interview

Got a phone interview request a week after I applied online for the position. Overall I felt the interview went well didn't ask any surprising questions just the typical interview questions.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Manville (Denver, CO).

Interview

Submitted application online. Had multiple phone interviews with recruiter then hiring manager. Based on interview results, was brought in for an onsite interview with hiring manager, executive leadership and Human Resources leadership.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bremen, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johns Manville (Bremen, IN).

Interview

Applied Online. Went in sat down and talked with the physical distribution manager and the supervisor walked around showed me what I'd be doing. Had me take a forklift test. Took about 5 minutes. Went back into the Physical Distribution Manager's office. Filled out some paper work. Process took about a week with the background check.

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johns Manville (Tucson, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Got a call and was asked to interview the next day. There were 7 people in the room. Interview lasted over a half hour. I received a automated denial message on Thanksgiving day. Which pretty much ruined my holiday.

Interview Questions

• They were concerned about integrity. I received a automated denial message on Thanksgiving day. Which pretty much ruined my holiday.   1 Answer

Organizational Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Johns Manville (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone screen from a recruiter. About 2 weeks later, phone screen with hiring manager. About two weeks after that, four hour in person interview.
    A real negative: they require you to provide references including two previous managers. To go forward I had to contact previous managers at my current company. I felt this was really inappropriate.
    Rejection letter was canned and poorly composed.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions...."tell me about a time when...."   1 Answer

Roofing R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johns Manville (Littleton, CO).

Interview

1 preliminary phone interview, another phone interview by who you'll be working with, and an interview at the campus. The interview at the campus is more of a tour as well, so have a lot of questions about roofing and such prepared.

Interview Questions

• What engineering skills do you feel make you a good fit for this job?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Manville (Denver, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume and heard back from them within a couple of days. I had an initial phone screen with a recruiter, and then I had another phone interview with my supervisor. They were very prompt and helpful throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my major to learn more about it and why I was interested in int.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Manville (Reno, NV) in September 2015.

Interview

This was a phone interview with a maintenance supervisor and engineer. They were both very courteous and professional. However, I didn't bring enough to the table for this opportunity. I was asked some questions on my skills and qualifications. My skill set is more mechanical than electrical.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a 480 volt conveyor system stopped working.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Johns Manville in July 2015.

Interview

During the process of the interview the people were great with questions and had a positive impact on the people who were getting interviewed . The only problem that I have with the company is that they didn't let me know whether I got the job or not, which had me putting off other jobs just to make sure I was hired or not. Problem with this is I don't know if I got it, and that keeps me from moving on.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I was asked was, how would I act if I new one if the former employee's wasn't doing something right, what would I do?   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Manville.

Interview

Interview process went well. HR personnel were extremely prompt. Always on time with phone calls and follow up was great. Unfortunately it is a typical HR dept of a large corporation in America today.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a stressful situation at current employment and how you dealt with it. what was outcome?   Answer Question

I declined the offer. On the second call back the HR representative was distracted by other people in the office or where ever they were and not paying attention to the phone call. That pretty much did it for me. Salary offered wasn't great.