Cover image for Jones Knowles Ritchie

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Jones Knowles Ritchie Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jones Knowles Ritchie

Jones Knowles Ritchie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie in Dec 2022

Interview

It's a phone interview with the HR. She would ask you some basic questions about your education and your work experience and your portfolio. Like why you leave your last job? What do you think you can bring to JKR's local market?

Interview Questions
  • How do you know about JKR?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England)

Interview

I was looking forward to the interview until the day I arrived and saw they had invited at least 20 or more other candidates to the same 'group interview' day. I don't know how they could get a feel for anyone's individual personality having so many people in for an assessment day, and naturally the extroverts are grabbing for attention in all the presentation tasks which was what the entire day seemed to consist of.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to present a visual version of my CV... They also had us stand up in groups and present group work. There was no opportunity for a 1 on 1 at any point until they had screened the weaker presenters out from the huge group of candidates. The way they told us this was to split us into 2 groups like they do on the X Factor and tell one group they go through and the other to go home. I was told that the 1 on 1 interviews afterwards by a peer were unnecessarily gruelling.
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Jones Knowles Ritchie

Join the conversation on

Advertising

135K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Jones Knowles Ritchie~713332
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Jones Knowles Ritchie? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Jones Knowles Ritchie employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Jones Knowles Ritchie

Application

I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie

Interview

There was a two stage interview process, both were in person at the office. In both interviews, the interviewers were welcoming and created a relaxed environment. I got a good sense of the agency personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Fast-paced, very nice and smooth process, we had 3 rounds of interviews though to figure out that there is a disagreement within the management about the type/caliber of the person they want to hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Very relaxed. They made me feel extremely calm despite being nervous beforehand. They made sure to listen to everything I had to say and always spoke in a positive way.

Interview Questions
  • They have been the first agency to actually ask me about myself outside the design world

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

Introductions from JKR and the IT manager along with someone who had previously done the role I applied for Introductions from Candidates Questions and Answering session Group Exercise Technical questions One on One interview

Interview Questions
  • Which one is more important, customer service or technical knowledge?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (Singapore) in Apr 2017

Interview

The interviewers were really friendly. They made the effort to make you feel comfortable. It was really a good company. They didnt try to put me in a spot.

Interview Questions
  • what i would like to get out from the internship.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (Singapore) in Mar 2017

Interview

Applied online (via LinkedIn). Part of the application was submitting a video describing a brand that I found charismatic, along with a cover letter and resume. I didn't hear back for a few weeks, but eventually was contacted for a phone interview, which was mostly behavioral/fit – pretty standard questions. A few days after that, I received the official offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England) in Jun 2016

Interview

One on one interview with Strategy Director. Informal, friendly and he showed a real interest in my experience and skills. I ran him through a quick presentation of my strategic philosophy and past projects I've worked on which he really liked. The interview was a two-way process; he was keen to explain what JKR are about and how they are seen in the industry. Ultimately they were looking for someone with different kind of experience to mine, so I didn't progress to the next stage which would have been preparing a presentation to a couple more senior members of the team.

Interview Questions
  • To talk about myself, my experience, why I wanted to move, how my skills were transferable to branding. All very general and generic - but because I gae them a flavour of the way I think through my presentation.

Popular Careers with Jones Knowles Ritchie Job Seekers