Jones Knowles Ritchie Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jones Knowles Ritchie

Jones Knowles Ritchie

Application

I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie

Interview

There was a two stage interview process, both were in person at the office. In both interviews, the interviewers were welcoming and created a relaxed environment. I got a good sense of the agency personality.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in brand design?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Fast-paced, very nice and smooth process, we had 3 rounds of interviews though to figure out that there is a disagreement within the management about the type/caliber of the person they want to hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Jones Knowles Ritchie

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Very relaxed. They made me feel extremely calm despite being nervous beforehand. They made sure to listen to everything I had to say and always spoke in a positive way.

Interview Questions
  • They have been the first agency to actually ask me about myself outside the design world

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

Introductions from JKR and the IT manager along with someone who had previously done the role I applied for Introductions from Candidates Questions and Answering session Group Exercise Technical questions One on One interview

Interview Questions
  • Which one is more important, customer service or technical knowledge?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (Singapore) in Apr 2017

Interview

The interviewers were really friendly. They made the effort to make you feel comfortable. It was really a good company. They didnt try to put me in a spot.

Interview Questions
  • what i would like to get out from the internship.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (Singapore) in Mar 2017

Interview

Applied online (via LinkedIn). Part of the application was submitting a video describing a brand that I found charismatic, along with a cover letter and resume. I didn't hear back for a few weeks, but eventually was contacted for a phone interview, which was mostly behavioral/fit – pretty standard questions. A few days after that, I received the official offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England) in Mar 2017

Interview

Three stages: 1. Submit a video on a brand you admire. 2. One to one interview with recruitment manager 3. Assessment day with 13 or so other candidates. Approx 7 hours of assessment. At the end of the interview they sat us round a table and told us who got the job and who did not.

Interview Questions
  • 1. To create something that represented us and our experiences in life and then give a presentation on it. 2. In groups we were given brands and had to talk about how we would enhance the product/redirect it. Then we had to present our ideas.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England) in Jun 2016

Interview

One on one interview with Strategy Director. Informal, friendly and he showed a real interest in my experience and skills. I ran him through a quick presentation of my strategic philosophy and past projects I've worked on which he really liked. The interview was a two-way process; he was keen to explain what JKR are about and how they are seen in the industry. Ultimately they were looking for someone with different kind of experience to mine, so I didn't progress to the next stage which would have been preparing a presentation to a couple more senior members of the team.

Interview Questions
  • To talk about myself, my experience, why I wanted to move, how my skills were transferable to branding. All very general and generic - but because I gae them a flavour of the way I think through my presentation.
RSS Feed</>Embed