Jones Knowles Ritchie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jones Knowles Ritchie

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jones Knowles Ritchie

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were really friendly. They made the effort to make you feel comfortable. It was really a good company. They didnt try to put me in a spot.

Interview Questions

• what i would like to get out from the internship.   1 Answer

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Introductions from JKR and the IT manager along with someone who had previously done the role I applied for
    Introductions from Candidates
    Questions and Answering session
    Group Exercise
    Technical questions
    One on One interview

Interview Questions

• Which one is more important, customer service or technical knowledge?   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online (via LinkedIn). Part of the application was submitting a video describing a brand that I found charismatic, along with a cover letter and resume. I didn't hear back for a few weeks, but eventually was contacted for a phone interview, which was mostly behavioral/fit – pretty standard questions. A few days after that, I received the official offer.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Three stages:
    1. Submit a video on a brand you admire.
    2. One to one interview with recruitment manager
    3. Assessment day with 13 or so other candidates. Approx 7 hours of assessment. At the end of the interview they sat us round a table and told us who got the job and who did not.

Interview Questions

• 1. To create something that represented us and our experiences in life and then give a presentation on it.
      2. In groups we were given brands and had to talk about how we would enhance the product/redirect it. Then we had to present our ideas.   Answer Question

Senior Brand Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with Strategy Director. Informal, friendly and he showed a real interest in my experience and skills. I ran him through a quick presentation of my strategic philosophy and past projects I've worked on which he really liked. The interview was a two-way process; he was keen to explain what JKR are about and how they are seen in the industry. Ultimately they were looking for someone with different kind of experience to mine, so I didn't progress to the next stage which would have been preparing a presentation to a couple more senior members of the team.

Interview Questions

• To talk about myself, my experience, why I wanted to move, how my skills were transferable to branding. All very general and generic - but because I gae them a flavour of the way I think through my presentation.   Answer Question