Jones Walker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jones Walker

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jones Walker

Assistant Senior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jones Walker (New Orleans, LA) in June 2008.

Interview

I got there 20 minutes later and 30-45 minutes after my interview time I was finally interviewed. The interview lasted about 60 minutes. The interviewer seemed programmed to do just do her human resource job with no emotion. I was asked if I had a Paralegal Certificate and I explained that I did not have a certificate. I explained that I could get my transcripts or whatever was needed until my diploma arrived. It was misunderstood that I have a degree in Paralegal Studies and not just a certificate.

After we got past that she discussed the diversity of the attorneys and other personnel. We dicussed full benefits, vacation, bonuses and daily routines. She explained to me who their clients were Haliburton, Shell and Exxon. We discussed what I was looking for in an employer.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked if I had children.   2 Answers

File Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jones Walker (New Orleans, LA) in September 2015.

Interview

The position was sent to me by a classmate who was leaving the company after graduation. I sent the hiring manager my resume over the summer. After about 2 weeks of consideration I was asked to come to the office for a formal interview. I met with the hiring manager for approximately a half an hour. I was offered the position the next day via email.

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jones Walker (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

1 Brief interview that focused on the candidate's time commitment and communication skills. Must be available for either a full morning or full afternoon. Just your routine interview. Be professional and able to carry out a conversation about your current studies and knowledge of baton rouge.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jones Walker (New Orleans, LA) in July 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview then I had an in-person interview in New Orleans (travel and lodging were not reimbursed AT ALL!). The phone interview was nice enough, but then I had to pay for everything to get to New Orleans. They claim to be a very elite law firm yet they don't have the decency to reimburse interview candidates.