Judson University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Judson University

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Judson University (Elgin, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I picked up an application and filled it out in the library. I applied and was given an interview with the next week. After the interview, I told me immediately that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work there, future plans, things that qualify me   Answer Question

Interview

The process for hiring GTAs is as follows. I submitted a written application for why I thought I deserved a certain TA position, and assignments were made by the administration.

Financial Aid Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Judson University (Elgin, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

I e-mailed the director of financial aid with my résumé, cover letter, and references. I was e-mailed back to confirm my phone number so that we could talk and set up an interview. I went to the school the following week and met with the director for my interview. It is an evangelical Christian college, so your faith and willingness to work at such a school will come up. You need to fill out a staff application that is available on their website in the job openings area. It asks questions such as "What is your relationship to the Christian faith?"

Interview Questions