Juilliard School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Juilliard School Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Juilliard School

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Juilliard School (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was long and exhaustive, but the interviewers ( a panel of 3 senior administrators) kept a very calm, casual attitude throughout. I was asked to perform a variety of simple administrative tasks (which was a fun experience actually). In any other scenario this would have freaked a candidate out, but the interviewers were so easy going that it was not that threatening. Overall a very positive interview experience

Interview Questions

• To proofread a few documents   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juilliard School (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I met with a panel of my future colleagues and one other staff member I wouldn't be working with. They asked the general questions asked during the interview such as the dreaded "Tell me about yourself..." Then they asked about my prior work and education experience in relation to the job I was interviewing for. Nothing really out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Head Show Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Juilliard School (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Responded quickly to my resume. Took me out to lunch, explained the position. Contacted my references. Asked interesting questions. Detailed the benefits. Seemed interested in my input and my contact with others at Julliard, too.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve our product   1 Answer

found better job for more money the next day

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juilliard School (New York, NY).

Interview

I was met at the elevator and walked to the office by the scheduling coordinator who was very nice. I was met by the Artistic Director and Administrative Director. We spoke in his office for a few minutes. They were interested in my experience at the Dance Theatre of Harlem, my dance experience and my interest in working for Juilliard. After speaking and sharing interests, I was asked to type a sample letter.

Interview Questions

• What are you interested in.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juilliard School in March 2010.

Interview

It was really great. Really, really great and I learned a lot.