Juniqe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Juniqe

2.9

Influencer Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Interview

I'd done a lot of research for my interview and, as interviews go, mine was quite thorough - meeting in person with three people in total. I thought it went really well, and they told me they'd let me know. Weeks later I heard nothing, despite following up with them by e-mail after 2 weeks with no response.

In this day and age it's really disappointing and frustrating to have zero closure from a job you interviewed for, especially considering that a simple rejection e-mail would have taken them about 10 seconds to compose. Out of all the companies I interviewed for, Juniqe was the only company that didn't bother to give me any feedback or update. After reading other glassdoor reviews complaining about lack of communication post-interview, I'd highly advise them to change their strategy. It's one thing to take your time before making a solid decision, but not responding to a follow-up email is just poor etiquette.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach our influencer marketing strategy?   1 Answer

Feb 5, 2019 – HR Manager

Thank you for submitting your feedback. We sincerely apologize for this shortcoming on our behalf. Rest assured, this does not reflect the expectations we set for ourselves in the handling of interviews with applicants—we really value your time and interest in working with us and will certainly do our best to avoid similar situations in the future . The JUNIQE HR Team

SEA Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juniqe in October 2018.

Interview

They sent me a case study without any HR screen. I sent it back to them but then they wrote me to say they haven’t heard from me and extended the deadline. I tried to contact them in various ways but no one responded but I was getting auto-responses from them. I resent the case study and after numerous emails, I finally got through to someone through Linkedin, He informed me that they hired someone that day & were having problems with their email system. I asked for some feedback the report - thought he could spare it after the whole mess and spending some hours on the study but then crickets. No official rejection email from the company either. Maybe be careful before you spend too much time.

Interview Questions

• The case study was in three parts - analyse three countries’ data and evaluate where you would invest an extra $1000.   Answer Question
    • They showed some ads with typos and extra characters & asked for your opinion.   Answer Question
    • Prepare a KPI report on the data   Answer Question

Feb 5, 2019 – HR Manager

We fully understand your dissatisfaction over this regrettable situation and apologize for the technical issues that prevented us from considering your case study further. The error in our system has been fixed and we hope that occurrences of this nature can be avoided in the future. All the best, The JUNIQE HR Team

Junior Onsite Camapign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juniqe (Berlin (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an interview request on the same day. The interview itself took place two weeks later via Skype and I was interviewed by 2 managers separately. i found the interviews to be pretty thorough and combined behavioural, skill-based, and case study questions. The whole interview took just over 2 hours.

I must say I am extremely disappointed in Juniqe. Prior to the interview, communication was fast and responsive, however, after my interview I never heard from the company again. It was as though I had never interviewed there. Given that I spent over two hours of my time, a simple rejection letter would have sufficed. This is a clear sign of complete disregard for my time and general lack of etiquette. Needless to say, I will not be wasting anymore of my time nor recommending them to anyone I know.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through how you would investigate poor performance of X category.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Juniqe (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

it was a very relaxed and natural atmosphere and more of a dialogue than interview.
    interviewers introduced themselves, the company and job expectations,
    asked questions about personality, attitude, drive, motivation, professional background

Interview Questions

• Name situations when you were under stress and handled the situation in an excellent manner
      What does going above and beyond mean to you?   Answer Question

Customer Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utrecht (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Juniqe (Utrecht (Netherlands)) in May 2020.

Interview

I received an invitation for an interview a month after my initial application. In addition to that there was only 5 days left until the onboarding start date. I The interview was too personal. A lot of very bizzare and irrelevant questions were part of the conversation, such as to describe myself with a song, book or a movie. After an interview of 45 minutes, I was given the "Thank you for your time!", but no indication if or when I will hear back if I made it. To this day I never received a resposne to my thank you e-mail to the two interviewer. Very disappointing behaviour!

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words with a book, song, and a movie   1 Answer

Junior Sourcing & Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Juniqe (Berlin (Germany)) in April 2020.

Interview

Es gab 3 Gesprächsrunden
    1. kurzes informelleres Telefonat mit dem zuständigen Manager
    2. Interview mit Recruiterin
    3. Finales Gespräch zeitgleich mit 2 Managern aus den Departments

Die Gespräche selbst waren angenehm, professionell und freundlich. Nach dem 3. Interview kam sehr lange kein Feedback, worauf hin ich mich mit der Recruiterin in Kontakt setze, die mir aber keine Informationen nennen konnte und mir dann später einen Standard-Absagetext per Mail schickte. Gemessen an dem Zeitaufwand war das unpersönliche Feedback eher ernüchternd. Alles in allem dennoch positiver Eindruck des Unternehmens und der Mitarbeiter.

Interview Questions

• Standard Fragen und einige mehr persönliche Fragen, z.B. was ich mir im Webshop vom ersten Gehalt bestellen würde.   Answer Question

Content Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniqe.

Interview

I had 3 interviews in total:

First: with the person wich should be my direct supervisor
    It was nice, she asks me relevant questions

Second: with people I should lead
    The "judge your next boss" interview was a bit weird. I never had such an interview before.

Third : with the creative director
    That Interview was TOTALLY weird!!! The guy was not prepared at all. He wanted to sound cool but sounded odd instead. He asked me questions like "How old are you ?", Do you have familly?", which do not sounds profesionnal and made me feel really uncomfortable. But above all, it's NOT LEGAL to ask questions like that in Germany.

Interview Questions

Juniqe Response

Jul 22, 2019 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re extremely sorry that you were made to feel uncomfortable during the interview process. It is not our policy to ask these questions in an interview and we are implementing management training to ensure this doesn’t happen again in the future. Please feel free to send any additional feedback you might have regarding your experience with our HR team at hr@juniqe.com. Best regards, Annemarie