Just Born Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Just Born

Just Born

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Born

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. The recruiter was very pleasant and seemingly helpful. Made it through the initial screening and had second phone interview with the hiring manager. Once again it was a pleasant conversation and the hiring manager was very honest and forthright about the business. I did my follow up with weekly then every other week emails to the recruiter. At first, the communication was good with timelines for next steps and only positive feedback. Then the recruiter decided to stop communicating ("Ghosting") entirely. It is entirely understandable that I would not have been the best candidate. My frustration is not having the courtesy to reply to an email stating that Just Born had decided to pursue other candidates. It is common but terribly unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Just Born (Bethlehem, PA)

Interview

I applied online and about a week later I received a call to come in for an interview. The company looks to see if you have at least one year experience with conveyor belts.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you and another co-worker had a disagreement. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Born (Bethlehem, PA)

Interview

Had a phone interview with basic questions about previous employment. Asked me to relate previous employment with the position I was applying for. The woman I spoke with was very nice and bubble. Then was brought in for a one on one. Again, standard interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your last jobs and how they relate to this position.

Just Born

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Just Born

Interview

The interview was a group interview. Interview lasted approximately 1 hour. Received job offer the same day. Started with the company a few days afterwards. Had worked initially for a number of years prior to be hired as a temp.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Just Born (Philadelphia, PA) in Jun 2012

Interview

meet with plant manager,took a hair follicle test 10 panel.asked did I have experience in ware house yes and said key words high speed machinery.hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Born in Sep 2010

Interview

Originally was offered a phone interview after sending in a resume and cover letter. Phone Interview consisted of basic background questions as well as behavioral interview questions. A formal interview was then held at the company consisting of one on one interviews regarding background and skills. A brief skills test and presentation was also a part of the in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • What special attributes or skills make you more qualified for this position than another applicant?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Born (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2010

Interview

Applied on-line. Had a phone screen led to in-person interview. Company emailed employment form and internet link to personality test site. Met with 5 people, 30 min, each, all asked pre-defined questions that looked at inter-personal & situational skill. Very friendly / family atmosphere. The interviewers seemed to like thier jobs and made every effort to make the interview process less intimidating. The offices seemed to radiate with creativity that's reflected in their product, candy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Born (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2008

Interview

short and quick

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed