Just Born Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Just Born

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Just Born (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

I applied online and about a week later I received a call to come in for an interview. The company looks to see if you have at least one year experience with conveyor belts.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you and another co-worker had a disagreement. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Born (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

Had a phone interview with basic questions about previous employment. Asked me to relate previous employment with the position I was applying for. The woman I spoke with was very nice and bubble. Then was brought in for a one on one. Again, standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last jobs and how they relate to this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Just Born.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. Interview lasted approximately 1 hour. Received job offer the same day. Started with the company a few days afterwards. Had worked initially for a number of years prior to be hired as a temp.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Just Born (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

meet with plant manager,took a hair follicle test 10 panel.asked did I have experience in ware house yes and said key words high speed machinery.hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just 13.50 start rate union job local 6 bakery and confectionery

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Born (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied on-line. Had a phone screen led to in-person interview. Company emailed employment form and internet link to personality test site. Met with 5 people, 30 min, each, all asked pre-defined questions that looked at inter-personal & situational skill. Very friendly / family atmosphere. The interviewers seemed to like thier jobs and made every effort to make the interview process less intimidating. The offices seemed to radiate with creativity that's reflected in their product, candy.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Born (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2008.

Interview

short and quick

Negotiation

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Born in September 2010.

Interview

Originally was offered a phone interview after sending in a resume and cover letter. Phone Interview consisted of basic background questions as well as behavioral interview questions. A formal interview was then held at the company consisting of one on one interviews regarding background and skills. A brief skills test and presentation was also a part of the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What special attributes or skills make you more qualified for this position than another applicant?   Answer Question